Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tweeters

tlo

Can any please tell me were there any factory fitted tweeters in this shape corolla? i have seen a few for sale on eBay that look as if they have them fitted in the mirror covers.Dose any body know were i can get some or better still do you have any for sale thanks for looking.There are loads of mr2 covers for sale on there but i bet they dont fit

my facelift corolla sr has these but IIRC my pre facelift sportif didn't. think they came in with the facelift and yes there fitted in the wing mirror covers :)

Thank you at least i no they were fitted, i can not find any any were i even tried to fit some from a Mk fiesta that may sound daft but when fitted they looked ok but the prob was they were just a little to deep not by much either so either the cover would not fit properly or the wires at the back kept pushing the tweeter out a little.I do not know if there are any tweeters that i can buy that are not to deep or i may ring toyota up and see how much it would cost to buy some but i bet there not cheap

Can any please tell me were there any factory fitted tweeters in this shape corolla? i have seen a few for sale on ebay that look as if they have them fitted in the mirror covers.Dose any body know were i can get some or better still do you have any for sale thanks for looking.There are loads of mr2 covers for sale on there but i bet they dont fit

Hey,

Why cover them up - just drill a hole in the existing cover like I did.

Toyota do a proper tweeter grill for the newer E12 at about £17 each ! - no idea about your earlier model.

These were Pioneers that came as part of a front 4 speaker set, they really bring things 'up'and alive.

post-95973-0-68284700-1325970768_thumb.j

you have given me an idea there mate the reason the tweeters i have as i have said were no good was they are just a little two deep now with the covers off i will not have that prob :yahoo: now all i need is a way of fixing them two the cover originally the tweeter covers did that

The tweeter caps were standard in a E11 facelift. If you have electric mirrors you can fit those into your 98 e11.

Still available at a toyota dealer.

order numbers

right :: 67491-12450

Left :: 67492-12450

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links