Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

E12 Mods

- MOH -

Hey Guys,

Im new to this forum and a new Toyota driver. I currently have a 2006 Toyota 1.4 Colour Collection VVTI. All my previos motors have been VW or Audis which means I am not too fammilier with the Mods available to my Corolla I would appriciate it if you guys could show me pics of your modified Corolla's to give me an idea on what options are available for me.

Cheers Moh.

Welcome to the forum mate, and to TOYOTA :D

Im sure you'll have years of reliable motoring ahead of you as long as you maintain your corolla well.

I have the exact same car as you a 1.4 VVTi colour collection from 2006 and I have done quite a lot to it.

Here is a list,

- OFFICIAL rear spoiler.

- Found a set of 16 Inch T SPORT alloy wheels for under £120 of eBay :D

- Got the Front bumper lip body coloured, Its a think strip of black plastic before But it does make a huge difference IMO

- K&N panel filter, Slightly better sound but hardly any noticable power gains.

- I'm thinking of getting a TOYOTA sat nav unit if I can find one and also tint the windows.

- I have also added a chrome strip on the window line and IMO is a very nice detailed touch to the car.

I'll try to upload a picture as soon as, Just need to get it cleaned :P

• Like 1

alright mate theres a few bits a pieces available just depends what your after really this is mine at the minute...hope it helps.

036.jpg

mycar.jpg

carhartside.jpg

ive currently got a k&n 57i induction kit, tte front grille, tte lowering springs, back and rear windows tinted, s/s cat back exhaust, 17" team dynamics pro race 1.2s, aftermarket black rear lights, and my gloss black vinyl roof mirrors and half bonnet.

alright mate theres a few bits a pieces available just depends what your after really this is mine at the minute...hope it helps.

036.jpg

mycar.jpg

carhartside.jpg

ive currently got a k&n 57i induction kit, tte front grille, tte lowering springs, back and rear windows tinted, s/s cat back exhaust, 17" team dynamics pro race 1.2s, aftermarket black rear lights, and my gloss black vinyl roof mirrors and half bonnet.

Dude your lights look awesome man thumbsup.gif where did you get them from?

and also is your roof black? if ya dont mind can you take a pic of your while car but concentrating more on the roof so i can see how it looks like? also how much did it cost for the roof and lights?

cheers man and sorry for all the questions

Welcome to the forum mate, and to TOYOTA :D

Im sure you'll have years of reliable motoring ahead of you as long as you maintain your corolla well.

I have the exact same car as you a 1.4 VVTi colour collection from 2006 and I have done quite a lot to it.

Here is a list,

- OFFICIAL rear spoiler.

- Found a set of 16 Inch T SPORT alloy wheels for under £120 of ebay :D

- Got the Front bumper lip body coloured, Its a think strip of black plastic before But it does make a huge difference IMO

- K&N panel filter, Slightly better sound but hardly any noticable power gains.

- I'm thinking of getting a TOYOTA sat nav unit if I can find one and also tint the windows.

- I have also added a chrome strip on the window line and IMO is a very nice detailed touch to the car.

I'll try to upload a picture as soon as, Just need to get it cleaned :P

Yeah im sure the car will be very reliable it drives excellent and since ive had it I cant find anything to fauly it on. . Your car sounds like a real beauty Adam I love how you havnt went too much over the top. Cant wait to see the pics mate.

Hey, welcome here!

Here's mine :)

twagroundzeroii1.jpg

For the mods, check my project thread:

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=123054&view=findpost&p=1101729&hl=&fromsearch=1

Grtz ;)

Grtz I have got to say your Rolla is deffo the best one ive seen on the Net. All your mods make the car look unique and eye catching wish my car looked like yours lol. Goodluck with future mods do keep me updated

Cheers Moh.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links