Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Changing Factory Fitted Stereo

tyeardley

Hi, I'm hoping you guys on here can help me out. I've recently bought a Toyota Corolla T2 1.4 2003 model and I'd like to replace the factory fitted stereo with a new CD Player with AUX so I can play my iPod.

I was going to go to Halfords and have them fit it, but thought I'd save myself the money and do it myself if I can easily. I'm going to order a standard single DIN size stereo most likely this one. I also believe I need this - Harness Adaptor and I'm not sure which is the correct fascia this FP 11-04 or this CT24TY02

If anyone can suggest which parts I need and also if I've missed anything that I need in addition? I've watched a few youtube clips of how to remove the factory fitted stereo, but found nothing that shows the actual fitting of a new stereo, can anyone also advise which tool is best to use for removing the bits of plastic?

I'd like the finished product to look something like this http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=118017

Thanks in advance for any help/info.

The second facia lools like the right once but its upside down in that picture. I bought all mine from www.caraudiosecurity.com couple of years ago

Pretty sure both look like the right ones. I got mine off eBay fits nicely but at the back for single din is a tight squeeze for all the cables and harnesses. And rca's if u have a sound system.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links