Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Link To Latest Football Transfer Gossip

balli hi

City's missing factors

One is the premiership, Two's kompany and Three's the crowd.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

City's missing factors

One is the premiership, Two's kompany and Three's the crowd.

That might all change tomorrow :D

Balli not a MCFC fan but I really do hope and pray they wipe the smile off SAF today.

Regards Clare

Well they certainly managed to do it eventually , i heard that the Man U fans at Sunderland were celebrating at the final whistle thinking that they had won their 20th title, then their cheers turned to despair and dejection :D when they learned that City had scored deep into injury time to finally overcome QPR ........ Happy days.

Hazard takes note of Chelsea success

http://www.football.co.uk/chelsea/hazard_takes_note_of_chelsea_success_rss2239633.shtml

Whats the betting he ends up at City after he has his head turned by £300,000. per week, no one can compete with the money City are offering not even Abramovic.

If they offer me 300K per week Bali, I will be off there too! :D:

If they offer me 300K per week Bali, I will be off there too! :D:

They might offer you £30 a week to clean his boots :lol::thumbsup:

I'm in! :lol:

Now that is one very important job, used to do mine weekly as a Ref, if you don't look the part you cant play the part ;)

Its looking like Didier's off, Drogba finally calls it a day on his Chelsea career http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelseas-champions-league-hero-didier-843088

You will be sorely missed Didier, thanks for the memories, you will forever be heralded as a Chelsea Legend :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Just had a look at the link and headline is that Xavi Alonso is, or could be rejoining LFC, now that would be wonderful!!!!! A lot of unfinished business there. He is the one player I regreted ever leaving the Reds. A bit of a Benetiz c**k up there.

Regards Clare

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Results

News Archive

Information

League Table

Statistics

Squad

Premier League News

Forum

Fergie confirms Rooney wants out

Published : 12 May 2013 19:17:051943 VIEWS3 COMMENTS

e46f4c76792517cbea39837300743e57.jpg

Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney has asked for a transfer.

The England international was left out of the squad for the 2-1 win over Swansea at Old Trafford, because Ferguson - who retires from management at the end of the season - said the striker "was not keen to play because he has asked for a transfer".

Rooney, who joined United from Everton in 2004, has been linked with Paris St Germain and rivals Manchester City in the past.

The 27-year-old previously asked to leave the club before signing a five-year deal in 2010.

Rooney has often had to play second fiddle to Robin van Persie this season and has not scored for the club since the middle of March.

He was not even among the substitutes at Old Trafford.

"I don't think Wayne was keen to play, simply because he has asked for a transfer," Ferguson told Sky Sports 1.

"I think he wants to think it through in his mind - I think that's a good idea. We're not going to let him go.

"I think maybe he is a bit frustrated. He has been taken off once or twice in the past couple of weeks."

• 3 years later...

• 9 months later...

Last post 2016?  Any transfer gossip for 2017??

I'll get the ball rolling.

Liverpool look to have signed a young striker from chelsea - Solanke.

Is he any good?  He's just 19 years old.

• 1 month later...

I saw Solanke in-game, looks solid for 19 years old but it's too soon to say if he will become top.