Do Not Sell My Personal Information

You Know It Makes Sense!

Fizz

dreams are finally a reality eh fizz!

nice one! youll have to take me for a spin come the next northern meet!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• Rash@R.A.Motors

• DeusMR2

• RowMR2turbo

hopefully not litreally... :rolleyes:

hopefully not litreally... :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

yeah me neither then! just a lap round the block will do!

Fizz mate I am so happy for you :D and now I have seen your new baby I forgive you for letting go of the Celica.

It looks fantastic. I cant stop smilling and its not even my !Removed! car. :yes:

You know your going to enjoy this new girl (is it a girl?) <_<

Nice one. :thumbsup:

lol.. you forgive me... 'ehh... :lol:

and i do believe the MR2 is a girl... but dont tell my other half that.. she will get all upset!!.. lol :!Removed!: :P

nows the time to delete all that celica stuff from your siggy and get some mr2 stuff there!

fizz regards your foglight swith, on my tubby there is an official switch to the left of the steering wheel with jap writing on.

u push it in at the top for front and back foglight, and push it in at the bottom for just front.

hth :thumbsup:

p.s nice car matey, well done :drool:

nows the time to delete all that celica stuff from your siggy and get some mr2 stuff there!

all in good time...just finding it hard to let go... :bye: :D

fizz regards your foglight swith, on my tubby there is an official switch to the left of the steering wheel with jap writing on.

u push it in at the top for front and back foglight, and push it in at the bottom for just front.

hth :thumbsup:

p.s nice car matey, well done :drool:

i'll give it a once over when i next get in the car... :thumbsup:

WE WANT MORE PHOTOS....................................................................NOW!

WE WANT MORE PHOTOS....................................................................NOW!

stop ya moaning and check the 1st page out again... :lol: :P

It's a super colour mate, and looks completely standard which is good, meaning that hopefully it hasn't been thrashed too hard in the past. Well done :)

4_17_7.gif4_17_7.gif4_17_7.gif4_17_7.gif4_17_7.gif4_17_7.gif4_17_7.gif4_17_7.gif

Look forward to seeing you (and the motor) at the next meet Fizz :thumbsup:

Les

ya can count on it... :thumbsup:

added another picture.. this time in the sun...

stop ya moaning and check the 1st page out again...

Doh...... Looks good dude, is it caribean blue, looks a bit light, maybe its just poor lighting......

Nice motor though, looks V clean and tidy,

Matt.

Wow that looks really nice congratualtions! The colour looks amazing will look damn nice with T-bar off on summer nights B) .

Is the car totally standard? If so thats awsome you have a great base for tuning should be fun. But drive safely in the wet or it WILL punish you big time. Hit an empty wide car park when its wet. Better spinning out in a car park than on a busy roundabout. Its a deathtrap in unexperienced hands..so go get experience! :)

And toblerones were phased out for clear fronts and side repeaters on ALL JDM models after the intro of the rev4 mr2 in 1996. My rev4 does not have toblerones. (Thank god!)

Wow that looks really nice congratualtions! The colour looks amazing will look damn nice with T-bar off on summer nights B) .

Is the car totally standard? If so thats awsome you have a great base for tuning should be fun. But drive safely in the wet or it WILL punish you big time. Hit an empty wide car park when its wet. Better spinning out in a car park than on a busy roundabout. Its a deathtrap in unexperienced hands..so go get experience! :)

And toblerones were phased out for clear fronts and side repeaters on ALL JDM models after the intro of the rev4 mr2 in 1996. My rev4 does not have toblerones. (Thank god!)

thanks man... and yeah.. the car looks the dogs with the T-bar off.. :thumbsup:

The car is standard and as of yet i dont have any plans apart from the minor things like turbo timer / boost gauge / g-valve... but i really want to keep the car as clean looking as possible as i love it the way it is 'at the moment'... :yes:

And what are you sayin about the indicators!!.. i actually dont mind them at all... :thumbsup:

Just got the car back after handing it in for a full valet and i have also had to get a car cover as the &#33;Removed&#33; t-bar leaks like a motha...

Ive bought soem silicone stuff but need to wait till it drys up before i can apply it.. ironic i know.. <_<

on a side note.. what are the bad points of steam cleaning the engine bay?

also forgot to mention that it comes with an airbag as well..

I aint seen one on a MR2 before...were these optional?

i think airbags were standard after rev 3, mind you most owners have replaced the steering wheel with an aftermarket one and lost the airbag as a cosequence. Steam cleaning is ok as long as you cover up all the electricals, especially the temperamental dizzy cap!

hey fizz, i know its abit late, but im on uni break and havnt had the chance to check the forum for a while, but i jus wanted to congratulate u on a marvallous purchase!im actually really happy for you, and i can imagine that u probably slept in it for the first few days huh? :D

hope u njoy it mate, just take it easy thou!! :thumbsup:

hey fizz, i know its abit late, but im on uni break and havnt had the chance to check the forum for a while, but i jus wanted to congratulate u on a marvallous purchase!im actually really happy for you, and i can imagine that u probably slept in it for the first few days huh? :D

hope u njoy it mate, just take it easy thou!! :thumbsup:

Thanks bro... might sound strange but i have got used to the cars power already!!! :blink:

But its the handling which is the thing where i am going to be continually learning!

Just found out today that it has been delimited... :thumbsup:

Gonna be taking the car down the the Bolney meet on the 24th... where abouts you based?

Just found out today that it has been delimited...

How did you find that out??? ;) :D

im actually near, slough bruv, but im studying at northampton uni, so im there most of the time, gona be back in 1 1/2 weeks-then il be checking regularly!!

dats even better thats its de-limited!!good one mate :thumbsup:

hey, that reminds me-u know one of my best friends-imran, he said he bought ur celica exhaust off u! :yes:

small little world aint it??? :thumbsup:

now u get double my respect!! :D :lol: