Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Revamped Website

FROSTYBALLS

I think the revamped website provides a far more attractive and usable forum for members. Like it very much. Congratulations!

it's more modern, but !Removed! hell it's so much slower

Blimey. It has changed again! It was a washed out blue boxy affair this morning. Now it is curvey black grey and red scheme. Much better but why the huge poster panel in topic threads and tiny tiny text area?

Seems a bit strange,but just needs getting usd to.

Like white on black. things stand out better for my old eyes.

where did all those stars come from has there been a mistake.

My view is shot, half missing, missed pictures, all out of kilter.

Anyone know how to change the view or more importantly where is it hidden... :huh:

ToyotaOwnersClub-ToyotaForum-InternetExploreroptimizedforBingandMS_2012-01-13_21-00-13.jpg

OK a bit more info, when I log out and go into the site it looks great but the moment I sign in it spanners...

Are you trying to tell me something :)

Seems a bit strange,but just needs getting usd to.

Like white on black. things stand out better for my old eyes.

where did all those stars come from has there been a mistake.

Its because you are a STAR my mate :drunk: I'd like to know why the reputaion score has gone off the profile page!

Sorry, some bits may look sexy, but masses of wasted space on the screen, emoticons hard to find and look awful AND different during selection compared to as they look after posting and everything is SOOOOOO slow

I bet it was a major piece of work to get all the changes in place but the end result really does not justify the effort.

1/10

Lets have the old TOC back :yes:

Where's my Avatar gone ?, can i have it back please.

Also cannot see where to sign out.

signing out is a wee arrow up top right showing an exit type arrow from a wee box. I believe this was added in for those living in Surrey :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sorry, some bits may look sexy, but masses of wasted space on the screen, emoticons hard to find and look awful AND different during selection compared to as they look after posting and everything is SOOOOOO slow

I bet it was a major piece of work to get all the changes in place but the end result really does not justify the effort.

1/10

Agreed, 1/10, and it's still taking me to the first post in each thread, meaning I have to start from the beginning each time instead of taking me to the last one I read!

Not happy!!!!!

signing out is a wee arrow up top right showing an exit type arrow from a wee box. I believe this was added in for those living in Surrey :clap: :clap: :clap:

:lol: :lol2:

People in Surrey know how to use the site without asking stupid questions... :)

People in Surrey know how to use the site without asking stupid questions... :)

That's a bit harsh Raist, lighten up mate :) , you must admit Bothy's reply was funny , its not like you to spit your :baby: out and throw your rattle out the pram.... come ere and give us a big cuddle :hug: :D

Your right, apologies Bothy... :drunk:

I'm just pissed off with the view I have when I log in

1/10

Agreed, 1/10, and it's still taking me to the first post in each thread, meaning I have to start from the beginning each time instead of taking me to the last one I read!

Not happy!!!!!

Sorted the first post problem thanks to Raist... Lots of wasted space on the right hand side though... Maybe some reason for it?

Gah, I just posted and my post disappeared!

What I was saying was the site is painful to use in an 800x600 window, and the bar at the top is very annoying because it overlays the underlying window and if my mouse goes over it it pops down and blocks half my window and is really tricky to get rid of it!

Lots of wasted space on the right hand side though... Maybe some reason for it?

It could be for advertisements , judging by whats at the top of the space, merely guessing mind :unsure: .

Well Steve sorted out my view, all is well in the world,

Well my world at least...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links