Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Website Update

Steve

i have added the "Last Post" issue to my bug tracker. So that will get sorted.. maybe add a small arrow next to the date.

Or use a change in colour to highlight it, It would be a tad easier to change

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raistlin

• jedi134

• Parts-King

• balli hi

I aim to please...

Can Raist ' now then now then' Saville fix it so as i can have my Avatar back Jimmy-saville---LP.jpg cheers :cheers:

Send your avatar to Photobucket then go to edit your profile.

Go to Photo and click change your photo.

Go to option import a photo from a URL and paste in the direct link from PB into the URL setting.

Save the page then enjoy, I know this works because I have just done it...

That will be £199 plus VAT please :lol:

Raist does not come cheap you know!

Kingo :thumbsup:

He's cheaper than the blokes with mustache's..........oooooh he's cheap :lol::thumbsup:

He's cheaper than the blokes with mustache's..........oooooh he's cheap :lol::thumbsup:

Then you should go to my profile and fill in the last star :hokus-pokus:

For you, anything :oops: well almost :lol: .......That's done for you geezer :D :thumbsup:

EDIT

Just went back into your profile and it was back on 4 stars, so i clicked on the 5th star again and it turned yellow , so hoping it stays like that :thumbsup:

Thank you :flowers: , but it didn't stick

Raist, didn't we have the same problem a few years ago, as i recall , i tried to rate you 5 stars back then but for what ever reason only 4 would ever highlight :g:

Thank you :flowers: , but it didn't stick

Raist, didn't we have the same problem a few years ago, as i recall , i tried to rate you 5 stars back then but for what ever reason only 4 would ever highlight :g:

This is where you PM Steve and ask him for an extra star for all my sterling work.... :clap:

<p>Dear Club Members,</p><p>As a majority of you may have noticed that we have undergone a big change on the forums and website.</p><p>The change of website look and feel is part of a plan to enhance the clubs throughout and adding more exciting features to the club and keep you guys engaged with the community. The forum is just a start of the process and over the next coming months new things will start to appear on the website which will in turn enhance the new template. Tere will also be many asthetic tweaks coming too.</p><p>As the new template of the site is rather new, there are still few few things that need fixing. I have been over pages over and over to get things ironed out but it can take quite a while to get it all looking perfect. So please bear with me on this.</p><p>As members of the club it would be great for some constructive feedback from you guys, report any problems and suggest some ideas. If you could take time to send me an email with anything you think may help the site.</p><p>Please remember, screenshots are very helpful if you have layout issues or be descriptive as possible.</p><p>Email me at clubmember.feedback@gmail.com</p><p>Thanks for your time and enjoy the new site.</p>

Bumped .....to bring the Topic back into view of ALL MEMBERS ON ALL FORUMS

Hi Guys

To Answer a few questions

• Yes it is slow.. this is because the server is under load due to parts of the pages not being cached and is causing a load. This is being worked on and will speed things up soon.
  • As i am aware the facebook app on the post page may slow things slightly. I am looking in to this as well.
  • As for the garage/registry.. well I may have a big suprise in the future... maybe a couple of months though.
  • The latest post link, it is there, maybe worth seeing if we can get that highlighted easier.
  • Avatars unfortunatly were altered. Invision decided to have either Avatars or pictures as an Avatar... it asked me to make a decsision on whether i choose the current avatars or profile pics and I chose Avatars. Something i cannot leave unfortunatly.
  • Also yes this is the Latest forum software.
  • Check out the media gallery guys.. it is bespoke and has excellent sharing facilities.. this will be improved upon. It beats the old gallery for sharing for ease of use, photobucket really sucks as images break when members delete their accounts or photobucket dont like you. So sharing pics on the media gallery is what it was built for.
  • Old gallery images will be transferred to the media gallery soon and will associated with the member.

Lets hope i can get rid of the laggy bits for you guys.

Bumped to keep ALL FORUM MEMBERS current with progress

So you said Steve.............TWICE :D: :D:

So you said Steve.............TWICE :D: :D:

If you read my posts again John you will see that they are not double posts as each one reproduces a DIFFERENT post from Steve(Admin)

My second post actually shows you that Steve has posted an update progress report!

This was something that you suggested was done.....About 5 days after he had posted it!

Please keep up! ;-)

And the point of bumping a thread that's only a few days old is??

Could this thread be locked so that only Staff or Admin can put the latest in it? Otherwise there is a danger that it will be filled with ramblings of me and others :thumbsup:

That could be done... but then if you found a new issue you wouldn't be able to post it up ;)

We'll just have to put up with the crap ramblings from you lot :P

That could be done... but then if you found a new issue you wouldn't be able to post it up ;)

Oi, don't you start as well, Steve has already bent my ear :D:

Well this thread is entitled "New website Update" maybe another thread for "new website issues" could be started, that way you STAFF ( :lol: What is the new staff hourly rate?) could update the update section and people could moan in the other

Personally, I have very few issues with the site and certainly no lag, logging on, slow issues..........it's just me thats slow

PM sent

But I resolved two issues for some of are crew, isn't that what this topic is for ?

What would be really nice is the Toc registry /garage feature making a comeback :D

That's been my only serious gripe the whole time. I gave up asking in the end :(

KP

This may have been mentioned before, if it has then please excuse me.

There is no longer a warning to new members about not asking questions about their cars when introducing themselves.

Not that it always worked before,but it does save advising them go the forum that covers their model of car quite often.

:eek: I `ve just had a Toyota Lindop popup..............well popup asking if I wanted to buy winter tyres :eek:

Ive been spammed!!!!!!!!!!!!