Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Aygo Go!

Catherine925

I'm Picking up my brand new Aygo GO! In white Friday!

Any hints or tips ?

Had a test drive last week and was great fun to drive!

Congrats on the new purchase. The Aygo looks great in White, so I am sure you will love it.

Tips? Well, befirend your local albanian car cleaner as you will be paying him £5 quite often to keep your Aygo gleaming and white. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah!! Many thanks !! Could be quite expensive ha ha

I'd clean it yourself personally - nothing like taking care of your own car! Just a tip :)

Hope you're enjoying the Go !

I Just swapped my 2010 blue for a new white Go, I didn't bother test driving as I thought they would be much the same but there are some noteable differences.

Go has much more sound dampening, the exhaust is now barely audible. Gearbox is much slicker with the notchy change gone and the clutch feels smoother and lighter. Steering feels better balanced and the car has less body roll.

Not sure if Toyota changed much on the car in two years but the Go feels much better built.

I love the aygo ! Great car and no regrets chopping in my corsa! Still struggling to achieve 100 miles from first bar but hope that will come ! Got 94!

• 4 weeks later...

got myself an Aygo "GO" in white a few months ago.. I love it!! fantastic little car and to think I used to drive a BMW! So much cash saved each month

Wait for nice weather before you start cleaning your car yourself i take my car to a hand car wash during these cold wintery days enjoy your aygo and have fun with it , hints tips enjoy the car and thats about it :)