Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Wash Wipe

T17-TOY

Is it just me and my tourer - or does the washer fluid take a good few seconds (well it feels like it) to flow on the rear window??!!

Yes it is very poor. I've tried locating the problem but have given up for the moment. The routing of the tubing is unclear and it swaps between pvc and rubber hosing. I suspect that there is a kink somewhere - but I've yet to find it.

Good (well that it isn't just me!) I think the piping would benefit from some non return valves, as I expect that the washer fluid drains back into the bottle.

Keep your washer bottle topped up it will help keep the flow up before spraying

thats exactly what happens it lets a small amount back in to the bottle...if you are really bothered about it if you go to the scrappys and look for a fiat punto you'll find one way valves on them,then its just a case of putting them in line ie cutting the pipe and putting them in the gap

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links