Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nightmare.......... A Complaint...

CharlieFarlie

The request for comments to Steve(Admin) by email was a direct request from him and NO JOKE

If the members on this forum cannot follow a simple request then there is not much hope!

I have sent a message to Steve requesting he tries to find the time to trawl through the rather heavy threads now added to by your new thread.

Had the forum members followed Steves requests in the first place we probably would have avoided this mess

You're too kind :hug:

I do try to be........but sometimes it is made very arduous and difficult!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jedi134

• CharlieFarlie

• Red Yaris 54

• Hoovie

For those users having problems with Speed,Scrolling and Visual issues

Please Click HERE

Are we all happy bunnys now :D

lol.......Thats one way round it.....Pleased you highlighted it!

Guys, please bear with it a moment.

There have been some issues to deal with before looking in to other problems. These issues were not all related to the upgrade either.

As i said in my previous message, please email me your feedback at clubmember.feedback@gmail.com and I will get these seen to. Some jobs take higher priority but they will get looked at.

This week you will see some changes, But at the moment I am only picking up snippets of complaints and trying to sew all these together is time consuming.

At the end of the week I hope to get an offical feedback form which would be great if you can take the time to complete it.

Also may i suggest that instead of creating a list of Unhappy members is to actually create a list of problems in a nice bullet pointed list? That really helps! Honestly does.

It's dreadful. I don't post much but find this site very informative and used to look in every day on my phone. Have given up now. T

Please email me when a choice of skins is available, I'll pop back then.

Please email me when a choice of skins is available, I'll pop back then.

Hi I do belive there is a 4-skin available for you to use :D

This has now just become a joke ! None of Our questions have been addressed or answered. Judging by the amount of PMs I've had over the last week or so Members will leave and that is a real shame......

Have you done that list of bullets points with problems???

I think it must be something on your PC`s or the way they are set up, software wise, as mine work fine and mine are old compared to yours. I could be wrong though??

• 3Ghz proc 2GB mem onboard graphics 6 yeasr old pc running Win 7 with all latest win updates
  • 1Ghz proc 2gb laptop running Win xp 7 years old with all latest updates
  • 1GHz proc HTC Desire with 57MB free mem running Android 2.3 Gingerbread custom Rom

What is exactly wrong with your PC Charlie? can you do a screen dump of the problem

1. press the Prt Scr button on your keyboard when you have the fault on screen

2. open up paint....then click the paste button in top left corner...........a pic of your desktop should apear in paint

3. save as (whatever).jpg and post to forum

There is absolutely nothing wrong with either of My computers.. I have said I don't know how many times that the only website I have problems is THIS ONE...

Now as I've also said many times I am no expert when it comes to things computing but if only one site out of around 20 I use is playing up and the Majority of other Users are having the same issues AND ALL THE OTHERS ARE PERFECTLY OK. Then its an outside bet the problem lies here ? Non ??????????????????????

The UNHAPPY list..

CharlieFarlie.

Hoovie

Mistermena.

Dominic Priestley

DaveM

Rambler

Roger37

Atkiman

Manxrav

Firemac

Paulus17

Junebug1701

Phil1985

Freestyle

Monitorlizard

Dwilson

SJRP

Well its very hard to fix a problem if the guys fixing the problem cant find a problem.......I personally cant see anything wrong?

Is it just really slow to load up?

Is there anyone in that list who is !Removed! hot on computers? and has checked all the obvious?

I`ve seen Hoovies detailed post in General disscussions........but to be honest cant really see what hes getting at? apart from the screen dump looking huge if thats the full screen shown on the pics?

Well Jedi i am no puter expert either but i have to agree with what Charlie is getting at.

I go on other forums throughout the day using IE and they are fine.Page scrolling is fast,no problems writing posts etc,but when i'm using IE on here now it is a lot slower,page scrolling is jerky still and the text seems to be changing for me from very pale grey to near black,which is better,but doesn't stay like that.

But when i change over to Google Chrome this forum runs pretty well for me,just like it used to before the change???

I`ve seen Hoovies detailed post in General disscussions........but to be honest cant really see what hes getting at? apart from the screen dump looking huge if thats the full screen shown on the pics?

I am not "Getting" at anything. If you bothered to READ the post rather then just look at pictures you will see it is a series of screen shots and data regrading various screen components as seen from different screen sizes and resolutions, INFORMATION as requested by Admin.

Why don't you change the record from "I'm all right Jack" for a change?

Well Jedi i am no puter expert either but i have to agree with what Charlie is getting at.

I go on other forums throughout the day using IE and they are fine.Page scrolling is fast,no problems writing posts etc,but when i'm using IE on here now it is a lot slower,page scrolling is jerky still and the text seems to be changing for me from very pale grey to near black,which is better,but doesn't stay like that.

But when i change over to Google Chrome this forum runs pretty well for me,just like it used to before the change???

If it works ok with Google Chrome it must have something to do with the IE Browser? what version is your IE browser? Im using 9 and seems ok to me?

Have you tried resetting everything to default in the IE browser?

I am not "Getting" at anything. If you bothered to READ the post rather then just look at pictures you will see it is a series of screen shots and data regrading various screen components as seen from different screen sizes and resolutions, INFORMATION as requested by Admin.

Why don't you change the record from "I'm all right Jack" for a change?

I`ve read you post numerous times, but can`t grasp what it is your saying??? Can anyone else explain what Hoovie means? So I had to look at the pictures.....which just look like they are scaled up(browser zoom) to me, Is that a screen dump of your whole desktop screen area, or just a portion of it?

I`ve read you post numerous times, but can`t grasp what it is your saying???

That is fine.

The best thing to do in future is to ignore and not comment on any of my posts.

Don't worry - I won't take offence. On the contrary, I will take pleasure in that :thumbsup:

Hmmmmmmm not sure if i can restrain myself :D

I would have thought working in Computers you would have solved the problem by now? :P

Dealerships spring to mind.

This has now just become a joke ! None of Our questions have been addressed or answered. Judging by the amount of PMs I've had over the last week or so Members will leave and that is a real shame......

Please see post from Steve (Admin) .....Post No 79 on this thread!

Reproduced for your information:

Guys, please bear with it a moment.

There have been some issues to deal with before looking in to other problems. These issues were not all related to the upgrade either.

As i said in my previous message, please email me your feedback at clubmember.feedback@gmail.com and I will get these seen to. Some jobs take higher priority but they will get looked at.

This week you will see some changes, But at the moment I am only picking up snippets of complaints and trying to sew all these together is time consuming.

At the end of the week I hope to get an offical feedback form which would be great if you can take the time to complete it.

Also may i suggest that instead of creating a list of Unhappy members is to actually create a list of problems in a nice bullet pointed list? That really helps! Honestly does.

Charlie Please do not "Bury your he'd in the sand" or ignore Steves request.....As he says he is working on it and would value an email with details of problems

Would somebody mind compiling the comments/complaints (and anything considered good) as requested and just sending them off to Steve.

I've got to go to work now.

Cheers.

I don't like it... :crybaby: .....the blue makes my fingers cold..... :crybaby:

This looks awesome on my phone. :D

Seems like 2 different layouts for TOC mobile and PC versions?

Someones playing jedi mind tricks on me :wacko:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links