Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

One Month Review, Happy Customer!

rajivrattna

My wife bought a second hand 5door Aygo plus MMT, (2008 years model) and we just love this car. So far it has performed without a hitch. The MMT is fun both in E mode and manual mode. Even though it is my wife's car, I take every chance to drive it. Unlike my BMW, it is cheap to own and run and above all we can modify it by ourselves. I have just changed head light bulb (what a complicated job that was, almost cut my finger). Have ordered parking sensors, door light switch for front and back doors, damping material for the rear boot, extra driving lights (it gets pitch dark in Sweden during winter) etc. I plan to do all that by myself when the weather gets warmer here in Sweden. Just fitted the new glove box lid and it seems to latch on well. Thanks to this forum for tip, advice and suggestions.

Pleased somebody on the forum is happy ! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links