Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stupid *************************

Toady

Some sad ****** has decided to go down the street last night stabbing tyres at random, most have had 2 out, i'm fortunate only having the one but its a right pain.

What makes people do things like this????!!!!!!

And i missed an exam cause i couldn't get to it!!1

Mat

what a load of w*****s!

i bet it was some scumbag kids mate who if ever get caught will get a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again!

if i caught them they only thing being slashed would be throats!

f i caught them they only thing being slashed would be throats!

not if i caught em first.

Bar Stewards... :ffs: :censor: :censor: :ffs:

yeah i saw that on news it woz kids 14/15 yr olds

they reckon they got em but whats the point u know they

gonna let em get away with it :ffs: they should hand em

over to the folks who had their cars done to have a little word

with them in private!!!!!!!

kim

Thats well out of order. They needed to be benched and that way they will never do it again as the pain would have beening to much for the little :censor: Where's the justice in that.

Hey i just thought of a new job for me. I would love to be beating there a**e with a 5 foot cane till they pass out. I hate people who Vandal other peoples property :ffs:

jerry!!

well.... you all talk big about what you'd do to people if you caught them scratching your car/slashing your tyres....

but really, what are you going to do? hit the kid? then what? wait for his angry dad to come round or for the police to arrest you for ABH ?

If you assault the criminal, it'll land you in far more trouble than him/her. And will probably see you a few thousand quid less well off after the court case they persue!

sam

I've always liked the idea of the little s***s being birched...........live on the National Lottery show. It would be a ratings winner.

Rich

Yeah they got 3 kids, had the police round before to take a statement, 47 cars been done in one night!!!

*****s

Mat

id find out where there live and get my own back in a subtle way, like the kid who dropped my nice shiny AGV helmet, i gave him some chocolate(laxative type) and my god he wishes he neva did it, but hes stil cheeky as f**k cuz he lives wit his mum and get waway with ne fink and is spoilt, he needs disapline, lets jus hope i bump into him in town one night in a few yrs when im a drunkin mess, cuz the police do nowt bout drunken fights either,

South American dictatorships had the right idea, people like that would just simply 'disappear' :bye: !

well, we don't live in a south american dictatorship (fortunately)....

we live in a 'democratic' society where the criminal has far too much protection from the victims (unfortunately)...

it's political correctness gone too far :(

well.... you all talk big about what you'd do to people if you caught them scratching your car/slashing your tyres....

but really, what are you going to do? hit the kid? then what? wait for his angry dad to come round or for the police to arrest you for ABH ?

If you assault the criminal, it'll land you in far more trouble than him/her. And will probably see you a few thousand quid less well off after the court case they persue!

sam

thats very true, but this is more people just voicing their personal internal anguish if this was to happen to their car

of course your not gonna pound the s**t out of someone for scratching your car cos youll come off worse

just like you let the burglar get on with robbing your house, and dont even think of breathing in his direction. and leave the key on the doorstep so he can get in without lacerating themselves on sharp broken window glass so they can sue you.

comedy justice systems dont ya love em!

Tony Martin i salute you............ :thumbsup: