Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking At Buying Yaris T Sport

waldo87

hi, my girlfriends current car wont make it through MOT in feb and she really likes the look of the yaris tsport. we were just wondering what things to look out for on them and any weak points.

thanks

Hi :) I've got a 2008 Yaris TR and I've been very happy with it. I've had a Yaris T3 before. No problems with either of them, both very good cars. Both Yarises have been petrol. What age of Yaris is she thinking of getting?

Iv had 2 t-sports and still hav 1 they are bullet proof mate! I am a Toyota tech and never hav ta lift a spanner to it! Just make sure it has a good service history and ul be fine

The T-Sport's round here (Guildford) are owned by old ladies and that's how I like it. However I bought mine from a young lady. As long as they have a good service history you cannot buy a better little car. They are getting on a bit so may have the odd sensor failure (a bit expensive but you can live with it then that is ok) and bushes can get warn and squeak again if you can live it that's fine as none of these issue will fail MOT. These are all issues you expect with any car now over 10 years old.

I love the car to bits and if I was a millionaire I would still keep one handy so I did not rack up miles in the Ferrari. It drives like a old Golf GTI with a higher seating position and can bring a smile to your face despite the fact I find it hard to keep up with the wife in our 2.2D4-D Verso.

Just buy one.

I've owned one for years. The front antiroll bar bushes can perish and need replacing if they knock or become an MOT failure. I'd say get the car on full lock in both directions and check for any clicking coming from the driveshafts. Other than that I've just had routine service items like Battery and brakes over the years.

Although you hear that reports that these engines can go fo miles, Is there not an example with a lower mileage on? Personally I don't care if I see an advert with lady owner on, as it doesn't mean it's been driven/looked after any better or worse than a man!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links