Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2003 T Sport Mods

AdamCallaghan1987

hey guys, this isnt my first post on here as I have another account that I cant access... AdZ761987

however this is my first Toyota and I'm not sure what parts to buy or avoid.

I found a video on youtube earlier of a de-catted t-sport and wondered if anyone else has tried this. Also wondering about lowering springs either tein or Eibach depends on feedback and also after an exhaust for my TS. If anyone has done these mods could you post up a picture of them and if anyone recommends any parts in particular it would be a great help

hey im also a new T-sport owner and wanted to no if any1 can recommend an exhaust system ??

As far as i'm aware there are no real off the shelf exhaust systems. Most people including myself go for a custom made job. You can specify exactly what you want and they will make it. As far as decatting goes some ppl do it and you will get more power than you can with any kind of cat, though you will need 2 fit a cat for the MOT. This is easily done, just make a removable section where the cat should be and put a straight through pipe until the MOT.

The other issue with decatting is you EML will stay on unless you can bypass the sensors. This is beyond me hence i went for a sport cat 200 cell.

I can recommend Tein setup when it come to suspension, i have the Super Street setup and its adjustable (both height and stiffness).

As far as i'm aware there are no real off the shelf exhaust systems. Most people including myself go for a custom made job. You can specify exactly what you want and they will make it. As far as decatting goes some ppl do it and you will get more power than you can with any kind of cat, though you will need 2 fit a cat for the MOT. This is easily done, just make a removable section where the cat should be and put a straight through pipe until the MOT.

The other issue with decatting is you EML will stay on unless you can bypass the sensors. This is beyond me hence i went for a sport cat 200 cell.

I can recommend Tein setup when it come to suspension, i have the Super Street setup and its adjustable (both height and stiffness).