• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jedi134

• CharlieFarlie

• crustyclam

• Mistermena

compaitble

Anybody else suffer with this? I often transpose 2 letters when I'm typing. Never when I write - only typing. I'm told it is dead common. I have to check that I haven't done it before posting and usually have. Its a kind of typing dyslexia

It's called Fat Finger Syndrome. I've suffered from it for years!

I've got that as well. I'm amazed that nobody does a keyboard with the keys about twice as big as they are.

I've got that as well. I'm amazed that nobody does a keyboard with the keys about twice as big as they are.

Then you'd need longer arms and wider glasses........

compaitble

Anybody else suffer with this? I often transpose 2 letters when I'm typing. Never when I write - only typing. I'm told it is dead common. I have to check that I haven't done it before posting and usually have. Its a kind of typing dyslexia

It's called Fat Finger Syndrome. I've suffered from it for years!

It's not the size of the keys that's important, Don, it's their shape. I've got a Nokia E-72 mobile with what looks like a tiny QWERTY keyboard but clearly a lot of thought has gone into the design of the keys because I seldom mis-key on it. However on my full-size computer keyboard, I double-key, miss keys, etc such as to generate thoughts of throwing the b4st4rd across the room!!

So anyway, after about 200 replies I'm asking, what kind of oil can I put in my 2006 T180 2.2 D-CAT engine?

Thanks

Jozsef

Mobile 1 ESP 5w-30 C2 spec...

So anyway, after about 200 replies I'm asking, what kind of oil can I put in my 2006 T180 2.2 D-CAT engine?

Thanks

Jozsef

Thanks. This is what I thought. I went to Halfords today. 17,4 pounds/liter. It isn't cheap, but it is quality!

Jozsef

Thanks

Jozsef

Thanks. This is what I thought. I went to Halfords today. 17,4 pounds/liter. It isn't cheap, but it is quality!

Jozsef

If you go onto eBay mate and look for Matt Lewis Motor sport (Seller) you should be able to pick up 10L delivered for around the £60 mark as my good mate Acetip did off here... I also bought from the sell who is very good! They didn't deliver it in the time he said it would, so yhey gave me another 1L bottle for free as a goodwill guesture. I have in the past bought 5L off the stuff on another eBay auction for £19!!! A right bargin and all new in a sealed container!... Hope this helps

Thanks

Jozsef

Jozsef

If you go onto eBay mate and look for Matt Lewis Motor sport (Seller) you should be able to pick up 10L delivered for around the £60 mark as my good mate Acetip did off here... I also bought from the sell who is very good! They didn't deliver it in the time he said it would, so yhey gave me another 1L bottle for free as a goodwill guesture. I have in the past bought 5L off the stuff on another eBay auction for £19!!! A right bargin and all new in a sealed container!... Hope this helps

Sounds like a good deal :)

Halfords do also have it listed as £41 for 5 litres, which is not too bad if you need the oil in a hurry

You want a A3/B3 oil for the best protection for you engine.

A1/B1 or A5/B5 if you want s few more mpg out of a tank ful of fuel, at the expense of a new engine.

What A/B rating is the C2 spec?

Also just out of interest are all 5w/40 oils A3/B3 rated.....Hmmmmmmm

ok, as a new engine has been fitted in mine, would the recommendaion be to do an early oil change, and at what milage. And should the oil filter be changed as well.

I think i will use the Mobile 1 ESP 5w-30 C2 spec, but i will be checking with my local Toyota service department and see what they say on this.

No leave it until the normal period of 10k or 1 year but be sure to change the filter at the same time.

No leave it until the normal period of 10k or 1 year but be sure to change the filter at the same time.

Ok, thank you. Much appreciated.

Thanks

Jozsef

Jozsef

Great thanks!!!!! This is big help for me! Thanks! :thumbsup:

Local Hero:

what oil does you cab use?

Well you asked Jedi.. from the handbook "Spec to meet or exceed API CG-4 CH-4 CI-4 ACEA B3 B4 B5 TOGRADE/VISCO 10W40 FULLY SYNTH 5W40 and 0W40 may be used to improve overall engine behaviour (cold start ability) fuel economy, oil change intervals... This is a 2.4 Chrysler Benz engine... :o Stew

4 yrs old next month 248,000 mls. (2 drivers) I also have a 2004 Ford engined cab with 297000 (1 driver) although this had a new engine 1yr ago...Stew