Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wouldn't It Be Nice If...

peterbalcombe

The many electronic features on my Avensis no doubt make considerable demands on the Battery and having necessarily completed a series of short journeys this last Sunday involving starting / restarting mine let me down with no warning, the previous starts being faultless. I had to call out Green Flag to give me a jump start. Their operative reassured me that the meter test showed both Battery and alternator were fine which is no more than I would expect for a car which is only just coming up to 3 years old. The car started immediately when linked to a power pack and since returning home and being given a complete recharge has continued to do so. Wouldn't it be nice if amongst all those sources of information on the dashboard there were to be just one warning light or digital reading telling me the Battery is getting low so that I could recharge it before leaving home!

I have the good habit of driving with headlights in the daytime during poor visibility. This turns the sat nav into night mode and difficult to view. It would be good if the driver choose the night and day option on the sat nav display,

Also some cars utilise the the sat nav screen as the cctv display when reversing (prefer sound myself), This should be a basic feature that is missing, (maybe I am expecting too much!!)

Also some cars utilise the the sat nav screen as the cctv display when reversing (prefer sound myself), This should be a basic feature that is missing, (maybe I am expecting too much!!)

you are on a T25.

On a T27 if fitted with a reversing camera (TR up) they do.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links