Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Place To Sell My Avensis?

nick j

I'm going to be replacing my Avensis in the next 6 weeks, where do you recommend I sell it? Autotrader springs to mind but I can't stand tyre kickers...

Lol!... Well when you have shares in the company you kinda have to mate! hahahaha :lol: :P :D

My mate got a better price (£200.00 more) for his Corolla from WeBuyAnycar.com than the Local Toyota dealers offered when buying a new Yaris TR last year.

Pete.

Not really mate, the car was only worth £2.5 to £3k private and he got £2600, but anyway I'm not on here to argue just trying to give the guy an option as he wanted to avoid tyre kickers etc.

Pete.

You may have a better chance of selling to a tyre kicker than someone who promises via eBay to turn up but doesn't. If a tyre kicker turns up and they want a drive insist to see if they have any relevant insurance cover - that can have a deterent effect.

Car sales are poor at the moment.. Thers's an old saying in the car trade. January and early February is the best time to buy a car but the worst time to sell.

If you do ever find a place to sell and get the best price with no hassle, please inform us all of where it is :rolleyes::lol: ;)

Autotrader..............is it that hard to pick up the phone and answer questions? For the extra couple of grand I`ll be making as opposed to a dealership trade in price, I`ll even make the brews.......... :D

It won't be a trade in that's for sure, was only offered £2.5k yesterday, its a 55 plate with 75k on the clock with a full Toyota service history......

Stick it on the A'Trader at £4250 and take 4k, assuming its a nice car its worth that.

You will get the cash buyers who love to haggle but thats a small price to pay for the £1500 its worth, just be strong on the base price and make sure the cash is real!

Stick it on the A'Trader at £4250 and take 4k, assuming its a nice car its worth that.

You will get the cash buyers who love to haggle but thats a small price to pay for the £1500 its worth, just be strong on the base price and make sure the cash is real!

Yes, looks like the best route, thanks....