Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Latests Pictures

Jimlad

bestpic.jpg

bestpic2.jpg

note the rev5 spoiler is now on. Although I'm gonna have to take it off to make sure the holes are sealed so water can't get in etc. Also I forgot to put a bolt in... doh !

Rear splitters and rev6 rear lights will be on the car within a few weeks. I'll have Sparco Torino 2 seats ( red ) to go in soon. Tint rear quarters. Then work on the ICE. Possibly also a different bonnet ( vented ). Also still thinking of getting bomex scoops instead of the toms one.

After that I'm going a little engine mad, not sure what I'm aiming for yet but I have talked to someone about a 450bhp HKS turbo kit etc.

My mission.... to get me motor slapped on some magazine somewhere. OR ... just get some naked ladies across the car.... :)

I try to stay away from moddin... and then i see this like this...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!!!

Me want to mod my car nows... but no monies!... lol... even if its just the rev6 lights.. they look amazin... and the work on the car.. its been said before.. well done!

OR ... just get some naked ladies across the car.... :)

Give me a tenner... and i can sort that for ya... :lol:

Looks amazing now Jimlad... puts my MR2 to shame!

Why are you gonna vent the front bumper?.. want to keep your spare wheel cool?..lol.

Why are you gonna vent the front bumper?.. want to keep your spare wheel cool?..lol.

I'm gonna store some beers in there... lol.

"erm officer... I wasn't gonna drink them... honestly !"

looks wicked jim, nice one matey, just dump that god awful toms scoop and you'll be sorted :P :thumbsup:

I try to stay away from moddin... and then i see this like this...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!!!

Me want to mod my car nows... but no monies!... lol... even if its just the rev6 lights.. they look amazin... and the work on the car.. its been said before.. well done!

Yergetmeeeeeeeeeeeee!

That's exactly what I was thinking too.

So very tempted, seeing that.

Wow, looks pretty PHat! A carbon bonnet would offset the red really well, perhaps with some red graphics on it.....or is that too much?

Nice work fella, should look good with the rear lights etc... then you'll be able to take some shots of the rear and be just as proud!

Looks good, needs a rear bumper though .. like mine does ..

or get another ????

although i dont like 'em, 2 probably would look better. ;)

Looks good, needs a rear bumper though .. like mine does ..

the rear splitters should do the trick

Sorry Jimlad .. the plitters help .. but you really need a deep bumper to get the lines right ..

Downforce

:thumbsup:

Oh, looks good!

Looks fantastic mate!

I neeeeed those low rise lights, not 'I want', 'I need!'

The rev 5 spoiler really looks the business too, not cheap but certainly worth it.

Did you purchase directly from Mr T?

All in all for a 14 year old car, yours without doubt is among the very best I've seen!

:thumbsup:

Rowland W

TOMS back bumper?? so we can have copies!

James, you dont want to do too much as it will start to look messy.

I'm coming up to gala in a month or so.. bringing Charlene... looking forward to seeing it.

I would chop my right arm off with a rusty hacksaw for that car. Makes me want to go drive my 87 Celica GT into a brick wall. :wacko: THAT'S my kind of modding. :D My 87 has just started to get a lower engine knock... so I think once I replace it (with another Celica or Supra of course), I am gonna put mud tires on it and sink it once and for all. But let's get off the subject of my heap and let me say that the headlights on this car are its selling feature. I love it and it would definitely be one of the first things I'd do to one of these cars if I owned one. Keep the magic work up and PLEASE keep posting pics as soon as you do some other wizardry to it! :hokus-pokus: