Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi From New Member

paulwesterman

Hi, bought a 2004 T-Spirit (2.0 VVTi) at the weekend for my daily commute. All good so far, everything works and the car drives well (she's done 52K). Mind if I ask a few questions?

The near side front fog light has a broken lens - would appreciate any advice on sourcing (and fitting) a replacement without costing the earth!

The offside front light cluster appears to have some moisture in it (condensation at the top) - anything to worry about?

I've got the old 200 sat nav - where's the box that holds the system and disc? It doesn't appear to be in the boot!

Finally, I was wondering about the voice command button on the wheel, but looking at the forums suggests that it works on colour sat nav systems only. Strange it's mentioned in the manual with the command list, etc. But no, for me the button only cycles through the trip displays.

Anway, thanks guys, any advice you can give about the Avensis will be gratefully accepted.

Eh up mate... Try eBay for the spare parts! and I think that the unit that the disc sits in is under the passenger seat?