Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Woohoo Back In A Toyota.............with 4Wd

dave.m

I'm not sure you will ever be let back in the RAV section again Dave :lol:

Nice car, I ran a 1.33 version for a while and liked it very much

Kingo :thumbsup:

Has someone sat on the roof? :D

Nice motor, they remind me of a mini Range Rover Evoque from behind, My favourite colours Black n White

Any more pictures?

Welcome back Dave. I nearly had one but couldn't find just what I was looking for.

I'm not sure you will ever be let back in the RAV section again Dave :lol:

Nice car, I ran a 1.33 version for a while and liked it very much

Kingo :thumbsup:

OOooo I dont know, Claire says the mini rav forum is quiet?

Does this mini Rav share any parts with its big brother the Rav

Its a cracking little motor. 1.4 D4D with a 6 speed box. It has virtually the same clutch arrangement on the rear axle but almost everything else is slightly different.

Its a torquey little 90 HP.

I actually had no intentions of changing cars. Was passing a new dealership in the

area on sunday and decided to go in for a look, biiiiiiiiiiig mistake :lol:

So it was preregistered 2 months ago and discounted to suit.And a right little belter

it is too.Not as many toys as my Mazda, I will miss the heated seats and quickclear

windscreen, but the Mazda didn't have 4 wheel drive and up to 64 MPG. So now

have to sell my winter car to fund all the purchases that I know Kingo is going to

persuade me into. Some more photos -

DSCN0261-1.jpg

DSCN0260.jpg

Looks nice. is that the Pearl white you have there?

Sure is mate, was almost another silver one but obviously wife was right as usual.

Great looking little motor Dave :thumbsup:

What puncture provision does it have?

Dave you are my HERO,what a Stunner, in the new white colour ( discontinued red). We have 2 of them and me amd my Dad love them to bits.So now it,s down to getting Corner protectors Side protectors and may be Alloy pedals?

Mines going in tomorrow for it,s 2 year service at Main Dealers, will let you know how much .

Welcome to the world of the T,urban cruiser

Regards Clare

Air compresser and Tyre gunk under passenger seat Dave ( lot of Dave,s on our Forums!!!!!!)

Regards Clare

A space saver from an MR2 Mk2 (16") fits in the back of the Urban Cruiser but you'll need to get 5 plain wheel nuts to fit it, then make a better cover that fits. Got ours off eBay and it makes less mess than the gunk.

Read quite a few posts about the "string" plugs for puncture repairs rather then using the spray gunk stuff and sounds like a lot less mess, and actually a better solution anyway.

Plus it should be compatible with Internal TPMS sensors which the spray stuff screws up totally.

(When TPMS comes in as mandatory in Nov 2011 for newly approved cars, I wonder what the tyre repair systems will be for both Toyota and other makes? I cannot image someone being impressed after, for example, fixing a slow puncture with the spray and then being told it is a new tyre as the tyre places don't like repairing after that is used AND a new sensor at £100+ !)

I brought the dynaplug, cant say how good it is as I have not, and hope not, too have been in the position to use it.

David, welcome back to the fold, I loved how far you parked away from the supermarket, did you take the bus :lol:

Gus

Bit like me Dave park it as far away from other cars as possible, so as to not hopefully get it Dinged.

Regards Clare

Not wishing to appear thick (i wish) is Dynaplug a perminent fix or just to get you home. It looks a good product and has not got the mess of the tyre gung!!!!!!

Regards Clare

Didn,t realise that the U/C can be sourced in 2 shades of White. You can get Pure or Pearlescent White, you see that even caught me out. Knew they had dropped the Red colour, shame they didn,t use Vermillion Red (as in the rest of Europe) thats a better shade of Red.

Regards Clare

Bit like me Dave park it as far away from other cars as possible, so as to not hopefully get it Dinged.

Regards Clare

I brought the dynaplug, cant say how good it is as I have not, and hope not, too have been in the position to use it.

David, welcome back to the fold, I loved how far you parked away from the supermarket, did you take the bus :lol:

Gus

You guys have got me sussed :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links