Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My E11

Littlenicky

Did anyone make it to Rallyday ?

Yup ;)

Amazing day and it was nice to see the cars in action :) will get my photos up soon :)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Littlenicky

• PaulinhoT

• Steven252

• Tibs

I bet you got sun burnt :)

I was sweating my nads off sat in that car on the feature stage , my arms , neck and face got burnt but it's not sore \o/

I was sweating my nads off sat in that car on the feature stage , my arms , neck and face got burnt but it's not sore \o/

I bet you were! Was absolutely boiling and we ended up seaking shade half way through. I went in full on wet weather gear expecting it to be peeing down all day :rolleyes:

I seem to remember taking loads of pictures of the celicas but when ive uploaded the lot to the laptop theyve all dissapeared....

The only one i can find of you guys

D7CC101D-C1FD-4FAE-A3F5-A271C847E3FC-1108-0000018B6C6B5831.jpg

The car i attended the show to mainly see (again i took loads but all have gone :() this was amazing and he really did show it off!

5A110395-2351-4135-8E24-25D201BE4D90-1108-0000018BC6554430.jpg

66FB9AFA-0D7B-404D-A9FE-7FFE1FF3AB63-1108-0000018B9C9D97E4.jpg

EF1158A1-7C44-4B64-8BBF-AC357AE2B529-1108-0000018BBBC8E45E.jpg

A7369B23-8956-4CE2-AC94-0FA6AE7C2EE3-1108-0000018BA74806FB.jpg

68329231-D228-42D4-BFCF-748EAD0D5FE0-1108-0000018BB1A9266B.jpg

And a red G6R that was on show too

4E551A0F-F859-4E87-9BE6-E8254F1300AE-1108-0000018B8C8E66ED.jpg

Loved watching the celicas do both the track and rallycross. The sound of the pops and bags from the anti lag on over run was pure s*x :thumbsup:

We had 3 laps on the feature stage but they were running so hot 107 degrees the ECU kept cutting the power on the second run so we had to abandon the third lap , the Castrol Celica also had the same problem.

I never got to see the Corolla running and the only pictures of I've got of it are from where I was climbing underneath it to see how the rear subframe sat :)

We had 3 laps on the feature stage but they were running so hot 107 degrees the ECU kept cutting the power on the second run so we had to abandon the third lap , the Castrol Celica also had the same problem.

I never got to see the Corolla running and the only pictures of I've got of it are from where I was climbing underneath it to see how the rear subframe sat :)

Ye i think alot of cars were struggling with how hot it was!

The corolla was a animal on track and was getting sideways on most of the corners :)

Ahaha i though about having a gander at the rear subframe too. Are the front suspension turrets the same as normal corollas as i thought these had been changed too?

I didnt look at anything else on the car , just wanted a good look at the rear subframe. The good thing was when I was looking around the car they had it up on axle stands.

nice build your doing wil be fun when done

check out mine if you like pictures :dontgetit:

• 3 weeks later...

Been really busy with other cars but finally a little bit more has been done on mine.

Just welding in plates and a bit of the rollcage.

DSC_0331.jpg

DSC_0330.jpg

DSC_0329.jpg

DSC_0328.jpg

DSC_0327.jpg

DSC_0326.jpg

DSC_0325.jpg

DSC_0324.jpg

DSC_0323.jpg

DSC_0322.jpg

Had a great day at Rally GB yesterday , got a bit of a headache now though due to having a hospitality pass. Did anyone see us in the Celica on the start ramp? Would love to see a photo.

Jari Matti Latvala Epynt Stage of Wales Rally GB 2012.

Those boys are quick.

It was good , only problem was that you were very restricted where you could view from , there was a jump on this stage but you weren't allowed anywhere near it to see it which I think makes it totally pointless.

Oh and the TV coverage , 30 minute programme with a break in the middle to cover 6 stages , no wonder the sport has such little following compared to other sports in this country

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone attending North West Stages in Blackpool this weekend?

We will be there in the Celica along with Jonny Milner in his Corolla

Disappointing weekend , clutch went :(

Couple of videos from the weekend.

• 1 month later...

Just got hold of an original WRC rear subframe , will get a pic uploaded next week.

Car is going to be furnaced in the very near future as its a right pain trying to get all the seam sealer off.

Then holes which there are quite a few on the rear of the car will be welded and then in for paint.

Interesting build you've got going on!!
just a little confused as to why you'd want to retain the 4stud hub setup, rather than transplanting the 5stud from your donor celica??

Not 100% if im keeping the 4 stud at the moment , i would rather keep it as i already have a set of nice wheels.

Car is currently at a place in Tamworth being furnaced , will be picking it back up Monday or Tuesday next week.
IMG_0736.jpg

My WRC rear subframe

IMG_0739.jpg

Car back after being furnaced , started to clean it up now ready for all the welding.

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Nice work!

Nice to see that people like G6 corollas, in my country everybody hates them becouse of the front end

bugeye, fisheye, anteye people call them :D I love them, I love that front end especially when lowered

and with a low front splitter or bumper just makes me smile all around

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links