Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Retro Fit Tns 200 System To Avensis T Spirit

dollythesheep

I am a newbie to this forum and hope one of you guys can help here. I wondered if the TNS 200 sat nav system can be fitted to my existing set up, which is a standard radio/CD/tape player and also has the traffic avoidance system.

I can see most of the parts on e-bay at very good prices but do not know if I need additional wiring, if it means a straight swap of the audio units and where the computer disc drive should be located (if of course the TNS can be fitted at all.

Thanks in advance.

Hi again folks

Problem solved with the sat nav system. It appears I have the TNS 200 system already installed (though it was well hidden and had to buy two manuals to find it). The maps disc is the UK release 02-06 version 2.1 (part no 08864-00886). I checked the official Toyota site for updates or European discs and they do supply but charge 100 euros plus postage!!

I wondered if anybody could point me in the direction of another source of discs or downloads.

Amazon and e-bay don't seem to have anything suitable.

Cheers