Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Tsport Exhausts

Harwood2011

Hi every1 sorry I'm a little new to this but I've finally paid off my car and lookin to mod my car first off wiv a nice loud exhaust think I'm just gona go for a back box does any1 have any recommendations?

Get a custom one fabricated, usually cheaper than off the shelf and can be tailored to suit your needs :)

Sounds like a good idea I'll try looking into that thanks for the advice

I have a twin exit TTE on my 02 Tsport. Factory fitted. Don't just get a back box.. Go for a sports cat with cat back! I had custom made for my last car and it was around £550.. :) sounded amazing! But with the Tsport I'm happy just with the air intake, the twin exhaust looks nice but doesn't make much noise, it's a nice car so don't want to Chavez it up too much :/

Haha true I got k@n air filter on it which sounds sweet so mite leave it as that

There's nothing wrong with just a back box as it does sound good but as said off the shelf diy jobs arnt great, my previous cat/cat back combo gave a nice bit of extra beans on my mg zr I had. Which is why there good but u can get just backboxs custom made for under £200 and actually get the noise u want, my friends have had off the shelves jobbys and u never know how it's goin to sound.. Usually bad, I've not seen any other tsports with my TTE twin on it so although it doesn't really make a nice grunt (more front end noise) I don't wanna change it.

I thought there were more t sport with the tte twin than without!!

Go custom, standard is far too restrictive

I've not seen a single one, 2 of my friends both owned tsports. I've got a TTE front splitter aswell which I've not seen on any other. I don't just mean around town but when I was buying aswell. Tsports rule!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links