Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vibrating Noise After Taking Foot Off Accelerator ?

JonD4D2008

I have a vibrating noise under engine on passenger side near front have had a couple of mechanics looking with no result anyone else know any different please...

Clutch ? any difference depressed ?

Exhaust ?

look at the air box you will see a pipe going in to this get some one to rev the engine and watch the pipe you will see it vibrate...screw a self tapper through it that will stop it..thats how we fix them at work..

look at the air box you will see a pipe going in to this get some one to rev the engine and watch the pipe you will see it vibrate...screw a self tapper through it that will stop it..thats how we fix them at work..

Is easy when you know how.

Your a handy lad to know ormi, do you mind if I mate with you...... er add you to my friends ?

(I`ll have 2 then) :D

no problem add away but just looked your already on my list....lol

And then there was 3 :D

3mates.jpg

no problem add away but just looked your already on my list....lol

And then there was 3 :D

3mates.jpg

The noise comes from under the car not in engine had mechanic look at air filter box today with pipe no noise there.

Plus noise only happens whilst driving cant really hear it stationary by revving.

Any more help is appreciated Thanks jon!!!

Ormi thanx a bunch mate. Had the same problem as in topic grrrrrrrr of the accelerator when in gear about 1500-1800 revs. Thanx to your sugested remedy problem gone! Magic! Thanx again!

Thanks Ormi, sounds if the noise was comes from under the car, self tapper in the inlet pipe of the air filter,

fixed the peoblem

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links