Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Different Rear Lights

moonknight

I've noticed that the rear lights on some iQ's have different rear lights on each side... why is that? The one I have is the one in the first picture, where both lights are the same.

Why does the one in the second picture have different rear lights? Is there a purpose or just the design?

Toyota-iQ-Modellista-3.jpgtoyota-iq-rear.jpg

And the rear fog light has to be on the offside or drivers side of the car so that lower picture you have is a left hand drive car.

Craig.

I've noticed that the rear lights on some iQ's have different rear lights on each side... why is that? The one I have is the one in the first picture, where both lights are the same.

Why does the one in the second picture have different rear lights? Is there a purpose or just the design?

Toyota-iQ-Modellista-3.jpgtoyota-iq-rear.jpg

My one looks like the top one and is the updated latest model. Perhaps the bottom one is the first release or for a different country. I don't have the central exhaust pipe though and that looks nice.

Almost tempting to swap out the twin red for an imported single red and run a red LED bulb.

Fish

Just checked..mine is the bottom one :S never realised they were different

J

i need one of those skirts for my twin exhaust

david

Yes I wonder if you can get an exhaust in the centre like that?

Marc

The lower picture is the one of the latest spec UK models but with the fog light, the red one, on the right instead of the left as Craig has said.

As far as I know the UK light design at the rear was not changed during the update of the IQ models.

That skirt is part of the modellista kit for the iQ. The original gazoo racing supercharged concept used it, and many of the JDM models in jap have it from factory.

J