Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cheap Castrol Edge Oil Service

gazbev

National tyres will change your oil for 31 quid.

They warmed it up first,let the car drain for an hour provided a pattern filter filled it up with Castrol Edge(nearly 7 ltrs),I even looked at the drum.

They said tey are not supposed to but if i had a Mr T oil filter he would of put it on for me.

It is normally 41 quid but I printed a 10 pound voucher off their website.

They do a 'safety' check of the rest of the car to try and sell you stuff,tyres brakes exhaust but mine was fine and they give you a print out with your reg and mileage,so I'l just stick it in my service book.

I think its good value for money so I thought I'd share it with you.

Regards Gaz

thats great, thought i'd got a good deal at halfrauds before christmas they were flogging 05/30 magnatec for 14 quid for 4 litres so i got 2. i know it wasnt specifically for the d4d but for that price i was having it especially when there was 1 litre bottles on sale next to it for 13 quid lol

Thats a right good deal mate! You can't even buy EDGE for that price! happy days... Did they stamp your book to?

Did they stamp your book to?

No they wont stamp your book,but at least you have a reciept to show someone,I only do about 5000 miles a year,I could go 3 years without changing oil but at this price I'l change it every 12 months

At that price I can't even buy the oil so its not even worth opening my tool box, never mind driving to buy a filter. Guess where I'm going in 9500 miles......

At that price I can't even buy the oil so its not even worth opening my tool box, never mind driving to buy a filter. Guess where I'm going in 9500 miles......

Been going there for the last 3 years, you cannot buy the oil for that price. I paid £45 on Monday for Castrol edge. Go on their website, if you are a Magnatec man, its 10 cheaper.

Its worth popping in for a price,they said it was cheaper to book in online but when he quoted me it was 4 quid cheaper (41 quid) less the voucher,the vouchers come quite regularly in the local free paper where i live,Lucky me

if you go to their website you can download a 10% voucher and others. Not sure if the online price is the same as in branch price or not.

Thanks for the heads up though as others have said can't even buy the oil for that.

Asda did have the Castrol edge on offer the week but it wasn't the 5w and I think it was still £20 for 5 litres.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links