Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need Help With Corolla Compessor

CraigGwill

I have just recently put a sus blitz induction kit on my car it has been fine for about 2 weeks and I have just started it drove around 2 mins and my engine management light TRC OFF light and VSC light has come on I took it and put it on the diag computer and it says second airflow system fault or something along those lines any surgestions and do u think the induction could be the problem ? Thanks

Could be the secondary air flow pump, quite a common issue. Expensive unless you can get a 2nd hand one.

I would check the air pipes on the SUS first, if the vacuum hoses aren't connected properly or one has slipped off you get the regular set of warning lights.

Presume its only a light limp mode, i.e it will rev past 3k?

If your TRC and VSC lights are coming on I'd get the Yaw rate sensor checked to make sure it's calibrated, I had to get mine done a couple of weeks ago because the lights were coming on and traction control was kicking in ever so slightly when I was foot down in a straight line because the car thought I was going around corners. (Hence the YRS)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links