Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My E11 Corollatte Project

DanialA11

well im new to this and been in the new member form

well i have had two 1.6 sr's with the TTE kits on them not sure if they where OEM or not as cars have been sold naw

this was my 1st one

421472_10150503775772251_1105471310_n.jpg

24595_385624692250_3501005_n.jpg

this was a monster (V reg 1999)on the road as i was 17 i used to race around everywhere eventually police did catch me an car did get impounded (twise :disgust: ) then parents made me sell her :(

THEN my second one was

399790_10150503775447251_603917250_9038219_1677415407_n.jpg

31237_401784237250_603917250_4749808_4786178_n.jpg

this was my second one really annoyed me as it was so low and not as fast as my 1st one and also was a s reg so was a little older and engine had alot of miles onit :(.

had to sell up as couldent afford to run her .

naw i own a R reg 1.3 G6 will get some photos up asap for you all the only mod it has is sum rubbish 14 inch wolf race alloys that i hate (car was bought with them on) will be TTE'ing her up slowly and il keep everyone posted

wish me luck and if anyone can give me advice on where to get some TTE parts or lookalikes would be a great help thanks

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DanialA11

• Steven252

• Richard K

• PaulinhoT

A nice car history, look forward to seeing the photos of the G6 :)

thanks mate and loving the corolla you have there looks amazing

u wouldn't by any chance know how i delete a thread i posted, acsidently posted this thread twice

I've deleted the other one for you.

thanks mate

nice bumper you have there in your picture

where can i find that ?

well took some pictures last night but i dont know how to upload then directly from my computer have some help lads :S??

well took some pictures last night but i dont know how to upload then directly from my computer have some help lads :S??IMG00032-20120203-1706

Get the photo bucket app on your phone. Just transfer them to there and copy the image code

well here's the picture cars a bit dirty but will be cleaned after the snow clears up

IMG00032-20120203-1706.jpg

IMG00033-20120203-1706.jpg

IMG00034-20120203-1706.jpg

been 3 months since i bought it gona slowly mod her up

feel like such a noob,, how do i delete the other post that never let me put the pictures up?

Car looks good my friend :)

You can edit your post, not sure if you can delete it though ?

seen some OEM MiM 16" wheels on for £250 quid with new tyres all round going to go have a look offer him 200 and see what happens, wish me luck

project been put on hold , brothers getting married going to have to spend excess money on wedding on not on the corolla :'(

and i am also started to get a thing for the vvtl-i and the civic type r, what's your opinion lads?

We all hit financial issues from time to time (well, mine is constant in fairness....)

As far as your 'thing', if you do end up that route, heres hoping that you do it in this car as a project, rather than going the easier/boring/less induvidual route of selling this one and simply moving on.

• 2 weeks later...

im thinking of selling this car and getting a minter 1.6 g6r or a 1.6 sr /:

• 1 month later...

well wedding over an spotted some 16 inch fox racing wheels, so i went down with my older brother to check them out, travelled 17.5 miles checked the wheels and they fit bang on so i bought them :D

fitted them on this morning with new tyres all round going to put some pictures up in 10 minutes.

because the wheels where a bit wide had to get the rear mud guard cut due to it scraping over road humps, so while i was there my brother under sealed the rear arches and some parts of the bottom of the car.

the wheels may not be liked by alot of people but i think its a massive improvement, let me know what you think.

I like em. Multispoke wheels suit the E11 :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links