Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My E11 Corollatte Project

DanialA11

The fibreglass spoilers are well known for being kack - they leave a huge gap at each end and are just not worth the money/time saved by not waiting for a genuine TTE Spoiler.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DanialA11

• Steven252

• Richard K

• PaulinhoT

Buy cheap, buy twice.

loving that quote my friend :P

Buy cheap, buy twice.

loving that quote my friend :P

Thanks, it is so true. Don't scrimp and 'make do', never the answer.

Buy cheap, buy twice.

Dont i know it :(

In my case it was buy cheep and buy 3 times, cough, sideskirts, cough! :rolleyes: and its the only thing ive ever "skimped out" on and it happened twice!! Ah well proper G6R ones will fit as toyota intended :) will never ever buy fibreglass parts again!

• 3 weeks later...

lads where can i get wind deflectors from ?

Dude did i see you in bradford last night?

Nice looking car :) i would defiantly say buy a genuine TTE spoiler mine is genuine never owned a fake one but i always say never do half a job!

lads where can i get wind deflectors from ?

Something like these?

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2eab16523c

yes thats the one thanks

Dude did i see you in bradford last night?

nope couldent of been me car is sorn of road as i am at holiday in turkey

Nice looking car :) i would defiantly say buy a genuine TTE spoiler mine is genuine never owned a fake one but i always say never do half a job!

yes im getting an original hopefully of Littlenicky from this forum

lads will this induction kit fit on my corolla http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Big-Bore-Induction-Kit-Toyota-Corolla-93-97-1-8-/300605515763?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item45fd7c27f3#ht_2534wt_1038

because my air mass sensor is right on my air box and im not sure what will happen if i take the air mass sensor off

also i just won a auction for a g6r front lip for £40 so when i get that, im planing on getting it wrapped in carbon fibre along with the tte spoiler (soon to come), getting the windows tinted and getting air deflectors, and maybe get alloys dippen in carbon fibre or jus re-furbished in gun metal grey or white not sure yet.

last but not least my older brother wonted to get a straight threw exhaust system but was told that cat-back will cost £300 pound, so naw he would just like a back box nothing to big like the Subaru's or farting civic's just something like a ep3 type r back box or the twin tte back box, any advise lads?

Yours doesnt have a mass air flow sensor as its a prefacelift car. it has an intake air sensor which yes can be unplugged :)

Yours doesnt have a mass air flow sensor as its a prefacelift car. it has an intake air sensor which yes can be unplugged :)

an are you sure this will not affect anything, also will me installing the induction kit make a big difference to my fuel consumption??

Well the engine wont see the engine intake temp, what i did on my old 1.3 sportif was leave the sensor plugged in and placed it next to the filter so it still got a reading.

Didnt notice any difference in performance or fuel comsumption. Just made loads of noise lol

would i be able to put 3point spark plug's in my corolla ??

Yes but in all honesty, for the expense of them, i'd stick with normall ones :)

Personally so would i but my older brother just asked me to ask on the forms, what do you think on my carbon fibre idea??

Didnt see the carbon ideas above, but oh yes!!

Didnt realise you could have parts dipped in carbonfibre?? Any links to where and how it gets done?

Sounds epic :thumbsup:

Didnt see the carbon ideas above, but oh yes!!

Didnt realise you could have parts dipped in carbonfibre?? Any links to where and how it gets done?

Sounds epic :thumbsup:

paul 07835710883 this is the contact number for paul from brierley hill

here is the link for his add on gumtree http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/carbon-fibre-dipping-saxo-peugeot-subaru-evo-bmw-honda-nissan-mgvauxhall/104161661]

One i'm visiting soon http://www.wickedcoatings.co.uk/

Just up the road from me, I hear good things about these people :)

just emailed them to get a quote, mite have to go down if the price is right

One i'm visiting soon http://www.wickedcoatings.co.uk/

Just up the road from me, I hear good things about these people :)

Yea my brother in law told me about them and they live in Poole so i'm down there alot. We are gonna get some bits of my car and his motorbike done.

does anyone here thing putting a big bore induction kit on will be a waste of money because i am in 2 minds,

Advice needed, good or bad idea??

this is the one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350393519191?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

personally have a garage make you the hard piping also they will recommend what filter to run as some filters are better then others on certain cars the 4a-fe is a bit of a air sucker but see what they say about that. :)

Luke

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links