Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My E11 Corollatte Project

DanialA11

personally have a garage make you the hard piping also they will recommend what filter to run as some filters are better then others on certain cars the 4a-fe is a bit of a air sucker but see what they say about that. :)

Luke

what kind of garage makes the piping, i was thinking of just buying that one as i could jus fit it directly my self /:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DanialA11

• Steven252

• Richard K

• PaulinhoT

Chances are it won't directly fit, also the piping you could get a bigger one which will allow better air flow also custom built you can have it infront of the air duct, it wouldn't be to expensive where are you based mate?

Luke

Birmingham but i dont mind travelling a little

Danny

Abit to far to travel here, we got the ramair and longlife garage here with a few friends who work there for deals ;) but id say get hard piping made for it from a performance place near you there will be one lurking.

Luke

humm, well thanks for the advice bit if worst comes to worst then i will just buy that induction kit and buy a cold air feed induction ducting /: in two minds at the moment as going to get the g6r wrapped and then fitted an alloys re furbished, i just wont the induction kit for the noise :P

• 2 weeks later...

ok lads been a wile since i have done any updates due to being on holiday and also it being ramadan, but a question which has been bugging me a lot lately, been giving me sleepless nights, IS

the fact that now that i have got the alloys G6R front lip and should be collecting an Original TTE rear spolier (from littlenicky)

i have come to a stand still point as i carn't work out what colour to get the alloys re-furbished in as the front splitter and MAYBE rear spoiler (if it matches my car colour then it will stay original colour) will be carbon dipped or wrapped de-pending on price and distance.

the 3 colours in the back of my head are: Black, White, Gun metal grey but tell me what you lads think

White i reken will stick out a fair bit but may look good. Gun metal would look the best i reken bro. Btw if your still looking for a exhaust system in birmingham, check out Jason tuning. He sorted me out very good quality work from him. Got mine fitted when i drove down to see my cousins.

White i reken will stick out a fair bit but may look good. Gun metal would look the best i reken bro. Btw if your still looking for a exhaust system in birmingham, check out Jason tuning. He sorted me out very good quality work from him. Got mine fitted when i drove down to see my cousins.

Were about is this Jason tuning place. and thanx for the advice.

And what inch system did you get and how much

I think its 3inch. With a jap can that comes with a silencer to fit into the bore and no mid silencer came to 200 quid after doin his head in lol

If i remember right hes behind cov road....dnt kno bham properly lol

Www.rj-performance.co.uk

UNIT 3 ST ANDREWS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE

SYDNEY ROAD

BIRMINGHAMWEST MIDLANDS

B9 4QB

TEL 0121 448 1876

I think its 3inch. With a jap can that comes with a silencer to fit into the bore and no mid silencer came to 200 quid after doin his head in lol

If i remember right hes behind cov road....dnt kno bham properly lol

Www.rj-performance.co.uk

UNIT 3 ST ANDREWS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE

SYDNEY ROAD

BIRMINGHAMWEST MIDLANDS

B9 4QB

TEL 0121 448 1876

yes mate i know rj performance very well, seen alot of advertisement, will head down when im back from holiday, not feeling a jap can had them on my previous corolla's, way to load.

think i might get a type r style exit, did/will your car pass m.o.t with out the mid section ??

Ahh ok cool, yeah he seems like a top guy, done most of my mates n cousins exhausts.

Should pass yeah, iv had a single silencer on my old car too....and it was a side exit lol, those were the days.

just a quick question, if i was to buy 30mm lowering springs, would honda civic springs fit my corolla, as my friend has some spax 30mm front and back an i can get them for pennies however he said there for honda civic soo i dont know ??

and also i seen some on eBay TTE 30mm front an back but they where for toyota corolla verso 1.6 and 1.8

to me they all look the same, soo lads HELP !!

Its not worth mucking about with springs from other cars, even if the sizes are the same. Springs are made to suit the individual cars with everything including the weight taken into account.

As above. Civic springs are different anyway

• 4 months later...

After a long time of selling my corolla,

if finally bought another 1.3 se 16v on a V reg, will upload pictures tomorrow

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

uff aint been on here in ages,

same shape as my old one :)

i bought a G6R front lip iv tried fitting it 2/3 times but it does not seem like its the right one for my car

since i havent updated in a long time ill get everyone up to date

old car was sold to my cuzun

was a subject to vandalism one night parked up so bought it back for half price and on the same night my new corolla rear window was also smashed

so both had boots bought from scrap yard and put on here are pictures :) enjoy

for some reason photo bucket will not let me copy image codes of the other images

• 2 months later...

6500k ice blue hid bulbs

IMG-20130212-00341_zpsee718e39.jpg

old corolla g6 on the left and my v reg on the right, i swapped the grils before i sold it :P

IMG-20130209-00335_zps143f3329.jpg

just before i sold the g6+ u can just about see my old mans 190e cosworth

IMG-20130209-00330_zps98c8bd47.jpg

the day i sold the g6

IMG-20130207-00322_zpse147866d.jpg

will get some more up to date pictures of my car

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links