Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's Wrong With My Clutch?

pauljj

why hasn't my clutch or flywheel gone yet 145000 and been a taxi from new,it doesn't even feel heavy or jerky?

Maybe your odometer has gone and is reading really high............or maybe you're just lucky.

Possibly you look after your clutch by not riding it a the traffic lights

Thats a very good milage mate. My driving school car (VW Polo TDi) has 212k on the clock and on the original clutch!... But me mate on here is gonna replace it soon as I feel its not got to much life left in it...

why hasn't my clutch or flywheel gone yet 145000 and been a taxi from new,it doesn't even feel heavy or jerky?

Haway Paul you can`t be complaining you`ve haven`t had any trouble ? :lol:

clutch good,shame about the head gaskit,front wheel bearings,front shocks,interior fan and egr valve....oh and the amount of disc and pads i've been through and the drivers seat wearing through......still like the car,it's well built really!

clutch good,shame about the head gaskit,front wheel bearings,front shocks,interior fan and egr valve....oh and the amount of disc and pads i've been through and the drivers seat wearing through......still like the car,it's well built really!

Can`t win `em all bud !

Must say mine has 125,000 miles 0n the clock, 2005 reg and still on the same clutch. Just been for its MOT and advised drivers front bearing needs to be renewed. Can't really complain

Must say mine has 125,000 miles 0n the clock, 2005 reg and still on the same clutch. Just been for its MOT and advised drivers front bearing needs to be renewed. Can't really complain

!Removed! good I think :yes:

I had a nissan serena import. 450,000 miles. On ONE SET OF BRAKE SHOES.

In fact the only weak point on it was alternators, it got through 5 of them and a ***** to change.

Other than that, it was just tires and fuel. Even the air conditioning worked like new at 17 years old.