Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Would Like To Say Thanks

Dale mill

Just like to say thanks to every one who has given me some great advice over my past 3 months of owning a rav T180 its really helped. But now I've managed to get the dealer who sold me the car to give me a full refund as I've so much trouble with the car. Don't think I'll be returning to Toyota thou just need to think what car will make a good replacement.

Pity your time with Toyota was crap Dale but onwards and upwards mate :bye:

Pity your time with Toyota was crap Dale but onwards and upwards mate :bye:

Not all been crap when I've had the car back from garage it's Been a joy to drive it's just the mercanical faults that come with it

Sorry to hear about your trouble, Dale, but WOW, getting a dealer to give you a full refund after 3 months on a used vehicle? That is quite an accomplishment! Hope you have better luck with your next car.

We have a similar thing to your Lemon Law where as long as the dealer has been given a "reasonable chance" to rectify the problem they should, and I stress should not argue about giving you your money back.

Not all owners know and not all dealers are quite so willing.

Don't let one bad Apple put you off, mate. I've had 3 Toyotas over the past 6 years, a 2nd gen Surf (which I off roaded) a 3rd gen Surf, which I loved to bits but at 26 mpg it was just too expensive to run, and now the Rav 4. Never had any major problems with the 2 Surfs and apart from a couple of very, very, minor points the Rav 4 is great.

TBH I'm lucky enough never to have owned a really bad car, I've had Fords (loads of them), a couple of Vauxhalls (not my favourites), Toyotas, a BMW (which I kept for 7 years) and numerous other marques. The only thing that ever let me down was a Mk3 Triumph Spitfire which overheated if you did more than 50 miles! Mind you that was 30 years ago and reliability wasn't a major feature of cars in those days!