Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tte Lowering Springs

Tommy P

I was originally going to get some coilovers but my budget went on some new wheels .So now looking into the option of lowering springs until I can afford some coilovers. Phoned my local toyota dealer and said they no longer make them. Is this true? Also I have a facelift so am I right in thinking this will just lower my car by 10mm as they are already lowered by 20mm or is it still 30mm drop?

Im in Portsmouth so a bit too far for me. Might try some other toyota dealers tomorrow and see what they say.

Send Parts-King a PM, I got some back in September last year

They drop a pre facelift car by 30mm and a facelift car by 15mm, this is because the facelift model already sits 15mm lower.

The TTE springs do improve handling quite a bit as they are stiffer

They drop a pre facelift car by 30mm and a facelift car by 15mm, this is because the facelift model already sits 15mm lower.

Thanks thats a big help, the drop was the thing that was confusing me.

Will give another local dealer a call tomorrow and if no luck will contact parts king

Thanks thats a big help, the drop was the thing that was confusing me.

Will give another local dealer a call tomorrow and if no luck will contact parts king

I was originally going to get some coilovers but my budget went on some new wheels .So now looking into the option of lowering springs until I can afford some coilovers. Phoned my local toyota dealer and said they no longer make them. Is this true? Also I have a facelift so am I right in thinking this will just lower my car by 10mm as they are already lowered by 20mm or is it still 30mm drop?

save yourself the bother and get apex 40mm drop on my pfl ,so 25mm on a fl i think

OFF TOPIC:

Mate where in Pompey are ya?!

My missus lives in copnor so I'm there like all the time! :)

I live down Locks Heath so only 15 mins away.

I'd also recommend saving yourself some money and getting the Apex springs spesh if they're only going to be on as a temp measure.

If you specifically want TTE springs then just buy Eibach ones like I did as the TTE ones are just rebranded Eibachs.

Bang on there mate, Eibach's are a bit dearer though

Everyone keeps mentioning facelift.. What age was this done on tsport, mines an 03 reg but don't have a clue what shape it is..

The facelift was introduced on the 04 plate, there are a mix of pre facelift and facelift cars on an 04 plate

Well mines 03 but my mate used to have an 02 and his looked like it was on stilts compared to mone so was wondering if I'm dropped slightly, it's got a tte front splitter and twin zorst so not sure if I've got the tte springs as well..