Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Motor Plus Engine Treatment Oil From Usa

toyotacamry1989

Hi i have a toyota camry 1989 2L 16v petrol and my friend gave me some motorplus engine treatment oil and was wondering before i put it in that it would be okay for the car coz i dont know mmuch about cars so if any1 can help me please then i would be greatfull thankyou ste :D

If I were you I'd avoid such things as engine oil treatments!... Oil companies spend millions on research to additive packages in order to gain good engine wear protection!... Just buy a good motor oil and change this and the filters at before or at manufactures recommended intervals... I change my oil every 5-8k with either a fully synth or a double ester synth oil...

Hi mistermena thankyou for helping me with this andwitch oil would be recommened to use ?? but thankyou for telling me :D

Some of best places to find out what oils should be used are from the major suppliers like Castrol and Mobil ect... I find the best one to be sites like Opie Oils as they also have an oil recommendation service for all marques of cars... Just pick the best oil you can get for your car and change it on a regular basis...

Just be careful when using a full synth oil if the car has been run on a mineral oil (You'll need to try and find this out) as if you change to a synth it could start to make the car use oil due to the advanced additive and cleaning properties in the oils... Look at a site called "The engine oil Bible" its an interesting read...

I`m not going to argue if its right or wrong to use it only saying this is the only oil additive I use and have put it every vehicle I had for years (habit now) and NEVER had any engine trouble.

http://www.team-zx1.com/Micro-Oil

micro_oil_main3500.gif