Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My T Sport How Its Looking Now!

lesbirel91

Hmm interesting, not for me but each to their own :thumbsup:

Awesome man.

Love how low it's sitting.

Nice wheels, just one size too small imo :)

How did you adjust the front camber?

Is it aligned that way, or did u use camberbolts?

Edit: what are the wheels specs? (width, offset etc)

Grtz

hi mate the wheels are et20 by 8 inch bit of a pain to get in the arch :P and im running falcons 195 45 tyres.. and on my coilovers i have top mount camber adjustment.... and a little play at the bottom mount to!

well a better question would be .... what didnt i do :P the wheels are very tight and running a lot of camber and toe in handles well but im not looking forward to tyre replacements...

Haha, this way your tires will be gone in a second I guess, but that doesn't matter, it looks awesome :P

Have you got top mount camber adjustment stock on the coilovers, or did you install it apart?

Because I'm also planning to get some camber.

First I'm going to try with Eibach camber bolts, but I don't know if that will be enough.

Grtz

I don't get it. :huh:

Why so low ?

You must not be able to carry any passengers the car would rub on the floor .

Hehe, some people like this style, and some people don't.

It's just a way of tuning.

I'm a fan, nasty looking :)

Grtz

I don't get it. :huh: Why so low ? You must not be able to carry any passengers the car would rub on the floor .

who needs passengers when you have a car that looks like that?? Not everyone has this car to carry the family around

the d2 front coilovers come with top mount adjustment yes.. and eddie its for looks face it.... and yes it rubs but i never really have passengers so its fine for me... :)

The rear of my car is stripped out for maybe 10 months of the year.

How can Eddie not see that other owners use their cars for different reasons to him and are free to carry out modifications that suit this, without people like you telling them its pointless and looks stupid.

check out the Just stance facebook page, there are people doing this in audi estates!!

The rear of my car is stripped out for maybe 10 months of the year.

How can Eddie not see that other owners use their cars for different reasons to him and are free to carry out modifications that suit this, without people like you telling them its pointless and looks stupid.

check out the Just stance facebook page, there are people doing this in audi estates!!

Get your facts right I have not said anything of the sort about being pointless or looking stupid.

Feel free to do with your car what you will it just seems a waste of four perfectly good seats if you cant carry passengers :wacko:

A case of each to thier own.

People buy 4x4's and never need the 4 wheel drive system as designed for 'off road', but they still buy them.

i like what you've done, but i have two questions:

Did you get the insignia / Badge wrapped or sprayed?

Do your fog lights still work? (this may be a stupid question as they appear to be coloured black, but you could be using a different bulb/lense that still allows light out) if that is the case then i would like to know where you got them from cause i do like the look of it being blacked out...

Cheers,

Phoenixz

Sorry Eddie didn't realize that i had to carry passengers to own a t sport? ..

and phoenix i sprayed them with tint spray first of all and it wasn't dark enough for the look that i was trying to get... so i just sprayed them black so as they are the lights hardly shine though. but with the tint spray they shined though but not as bright !

cool, and the insignia? sprayed aswell or wrapped?

By insignia he means your toyota Badge on the front, the outer ring is black and the norm is all chrome.

By the way your TS looks awesome proper JDM look im quite jelous lol :P