Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Verso Spare Wheel

Big Geoff

I have a 2007 Corolla Verso which thankfully has never had a flat tyre, I constantly worry about having to use the space saver wheel, I just cannot imagine driving any distance with it. Can someone please let me know if it is possible to modify the carrier in such a way that it will carry a full size spare alloy wheel, I would be much happier in the knowledge that my replacement was capable of getting me around and giving me time to repair or replace a damaged tyre.

I have a 2007 Corolla Verso which thankfully has never had a flat tyre, I constantly worry about having to use the space saver wheel, I just cannot imagine driving any distance with it.

But thats the idea Geoff isn`t it, your not expected to drive more than about 50 miles or so until you get the puncture fixed. :)

• 8 years later...

I to have a Toyota Corolla verso ,I would like to know if the steel cable that holds the spacesaver  wheel is strong enough to hold a Alloy wheel and tyre ( original wheel )?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links