Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Time Here Has An Expiry Date.

Liason909

Well guys, after shopping around for a t-sport I have decided to plop on this....

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201208451056017/sort/pricedesc/usedcars/engine-size-cars/2l_to_2-5l/model/zs/make/mg/page/1/radius/1501/postcode/g782lh?logcode=p

Saloon size. V6 soundtrack, a good looking beast and cheap as chips for the car I'm getting. Have a bit of a history with this car so it's nice to have it back in my life. It also means me and my father will be matching, with him in his MG ZT 260 4.6V8. Plus that one acctually has several modifications taking it over the 200BHP mark. Lovely jubly.

I'm not quite away yet, the Corolla will be gona around mid march.

What do you guys think? Will be sad to see my wee SR go.

Its amazing what they did to the old man Rover 400, a lot of car for price, should be fun.

Oh dear.... well anyone I know who moved to MG's has regretted it but I hope you don't - enjoy mate :)

Oh dear.... well anyone I know who moved to MG's has regretted it but I hope you don't - enjoy mate :)

Theres been two in my household. A 2002 plate ZS 180 and we currently have an MG ZT 260 with the V8 . Both have ran faultlessly. Apart from the V8. It has a very annoying habbit of blowing its cooling hose off.

Im quite the opposite mate, built a ITB 1.8 VVC 160 (188bhp) into a rover 200vi, done quite alot to it including loads of suspension mods, LSD, custom map etc and it was a very rapid car. Handeled like nothing ive owned since and was a very underrated car. Sadly i have no pictures of this other than it being smashed up :(

039fc86b.jpg

a8f1c731.jpg

Some guy decided to drive on the wrong side of the road and it was written off and i started another project.

My next car was a rover 25 with a full mk2 mg zr bodykit and interior, the best bit was i fitted a full rover coupe turbo engine and running gear with LOADS of modifications and was running at 250bhp, id spent a SILLY amount of money on this car, it was INSANELY fast and handled great.

zrfront.jpg

zrrear.jpg

engine2.jpg

^ excuse the state of the engine bay there that was just after the conversion and wasnt finished.

I miss both cars like crazy :(

Never had a mk2 mg zs, but have always wanted one. Only ever heard great praices about the way the corner and i will scratch my itch for one at some point ;)

The blue one is a lovely job. Styling isn't quite my taste (I would have kept it a sleeper, and scared the **** out of M3s). Thats one of the reasons I want the ZS. No one knows what it !Removed! is! And I'll be debadging it. Can't wait until the local corsa brigade pick on the wrong rover. :P

The blue one is a lovely job. Styling isn't quite my taste (I would have kept it a sleeper, and scared the **** out of M3s). Thats one of the reasons I want the ZS. No one knows what it !Removed! is! And I'll be debadging it. Can't wait until the local corsa brigade pick on the wrong rover. :P

I found the blue one to be sleeper enough. Everyone EXPECTED it to be a "boy racer" with a 1.4 and a load exhaust, so when it shot off at the traffic light grand prix as it did, it left alot of people rather stunned :D it upset quite a few so called "fast" cars around here ;)

Im debating wether i should build another one as i have alot of the parts needed already stored in my garage :rolleyes:

Well, these plans have now folded, I have a new financial difficulty that means I'm keeping the 'rolla for another year perhaps. You are all stuck with me! :euro:

I do a little work on a rally prepped MG and they just don't do it for me - but as I said I hope you enjoy it regardless. :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links