Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Brakes And Disc ...

jumanji

Hi,

I have a TOYOTA COROLLA T3 VVT-I 1598cc and the brake pad (both front and rear) need replacing and the front brake discs ...

I was just wondering how much this should be costing me? I have been quoted @ £240 including labour, VAT and parts. I thought that sounded a little high ...

Thanks for your input

toyota have a fixed price promise at the moment iirc it was 225 all in for front pads and discs! if you can do it yourself its ALOT cheaper ;)

Not sure I am confident enough to do it myself, but I will hold that thought. I will also shop around a bit and get a quote from Toyota.

Thanks!

cool beans bud, working on our own car can be daunting!!! i recently replaced front+back discs+pads on my t sport for £100!

if you do decide to do it yourself, this guide is very usefull.

http://www.nrgizerbu...tbrakedisc.html

only thing missing on the guide is sometimes you have to slightly file the paint off the pads to make them fit / move freely

also think these are the ones for yours, would have to check though, http://www.ebay.co.u...=item45eeb5f4cb

good luck bud ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links