Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How May Miles Do U Get Off A Tank Of Fuel?

anguswalker

right a couple of things

1) how many miles do u all get out of your aygos from when the fule tank is full to when it is flashing (if you leave it that far), i ask this simple question becuse i only get 380 miles of a tank and thats is erban and main road driving (no moterway driving yet) this is colleger and swim training and when i go out to meet friends nothing else.

2) how much does it cost to get a rev ounter fitted on an aygo? would like to know becuse i am conseidering getting one fitted!!

on a complete seperate not i have soleved the ratttling problem but done nothing about it becuse it does not annoy me beuse it does not do it very often only occasionally going down a puby road!!!

any advise on the things above would be much apprecited

thanks

angus

Yup 380 is about what I get, when I am patient! If I drive at err 70! then I get more like 330-340

Rev counter, no idea sorry!

I normally get between 420 to 430 before i fill up and that is with 2 bars left.

I haven't been brave enough to get down to 1 bar yet!

My average fuel economy over 18,000 miles is 59.9MPG but that is mainly a 42 mile round journey to work which is country lanes, A roads and a bit of side streets, with an average speed of 35-40MPH.

Rev counter......Off to the scrap yard......10 minute job.

Or buy one from eBay.

Easy Fit......

HERE.

Ian.

Rev counter......Off to the scrap yard......10 minute job.

Or buy one from ebay.

Easy Fit......

HERE.

Ian.

Now that was a quick change of subject.. :goof:

He did ask......

" 2) how much does it cost to get a rev ounter fitted on an aygo? would like to know becuse i am conseidering getting one fitted!! "

Ian.

• 1 year later...

Changed from a focus 1.6 and getting same mileage for half the cost!

• 1 month later...

Ok was doing 1 fuel bar for 100 miles on motorway today. If the tank holds 7.6 gallons and I do 600miles per tank. My average will be 78 miles to a gallon aprox . Have to see how the rest of the tank bares out

If, as I suspect, the fuel gauge is similar to my two Auris, it doesn't show a linear progression - ie. when the tank is full, the first bar takes an age to extinguish.

A more accurate way of assessing range would be to work on brim-to-brim figures, rather than using the gauge.

Ok was doing 1 fuel bar for 100 miles on motorway today. If the tank holds 7.6 gallons and I do 600miles per tank. My average will be 78 miles to a gallon aprox . Have to see how the rest of the tank bares out

On my Aygo i normally get about 130-150 miles out of the first bar and then it progressively gets worse and i think the 3rd & 4th bar go down after 40-60 miles. Best fuel economy i've ever got is 65mpg, but my average over 30,000 miles is 60mpg which i am happy with.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links