• phatali

• Steven252

• PaulinhoT

• Tibs

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking loads better dude :)

#usdm as f*ck :)

Thanks guys!!! Im loving the spoiler!

Really thinking about lowering the front a bit more.

Buuuut il post a pic of the tow hook under the car.....im hitting it a fair bit.

Wow you got that spoiler on there quick , nice one

Lol i couldnt wait any longer!!

Good work, this looks better every time I see it.

Kev.

Thanks dude!!! :)

Go for it, always wondered what it would do :) there quite quick of the mark with the short ratios :thumbsup:

Really tempted to do Run what you brung at York this sat!! I dont care about lossing I just want to know my 1/4 mile times!

http://www.yorkracew.../news.pl#NEWS36

I did this at York soon after I bought mine, still running factory 14" wheels too.

It's not the best track/strip, being a bit less grippy than others, but still worth doing. Think (it was a while ago!) that I ran about 17seconds on the day, which was OK for my first ever attempt. My Astra ran 14.5 there a bit later.

Really tempted to do Run what you brung at York this sat!! I dont care about lossing I just want to know my 1/4 mile times!

I did this at York soon after I bought mine, still running factory 14" wheels too.

It's not the best track/strip, being a bit less grippy than others, but still worth doing. Think (it was a while ago!) that I ran about 17seconds on the day, which was OK for my first ever attempt. My Astra ran 14.5 there a bit later.

I really wanted to run, but I couldn't make it in time, although i live in York. :(

Have you been here again at any time? Also where about in Yorkshire are you Tibs!

I really wanted to run, but I couldn't make it in time, although i live in York. :(

Have you been here again at any time? Also where about in Yorkshire are you Tibs!

I've raced there on 2 occassions.

First time in the Corolla, then again later in my Astra. Videos on YouTube of my Astra runs.... :blushing:

I am actually in Cleveland, right by the border with North Yorkshire.

Ahhh ok. Might just have to check the vid out! Sweet well if you are round york area hit me up itd be good to meet sone1 from toc!

Ahhh ok. Might just have to check the vid out! Sweet well if you are round york area hit me up itd be good to meet sone1 from toc!

Dude now that astra is the sheet! Proper killed it!

Thanks!

I've managed (just....) to transfer the times from my Corolla runs onto my thread if you want to have a look out of interest.

As iv mentioned in your thread Tibs not bad times at all especially for first run. BTW was that all in one day?

On another note i have bought a set of fogs WOOOOOOOO with surrounds! 35 pounds!! :thumbsup:

Lucy man. I sold mine on my car for over £100 as a kit. Very hard to get hold of ;)

Lucy man. I sold mine on my car for over £100 as a kit. Very hard to get hold of ;)

What you mean you sold!!!

My passanger one had a hairline crack in it and i landed myself on a complete low milage SR that was untouched in a breakers yard. So had the fogs, steering wheel as it was alot better than mine, grill, clocks, gearnob and gaitor off it for mine and sold the rest on :)

My passanger one had a hairline crack in it and i landed myself on a complete low milage SR that was untouched in a breakers yard. So had the fogs, steering wheel as it was alot better than mine, grill, clocks, gearnob and gaitor off it for mine and sold the rest on :)

Im with u now!! Thats the best way. Infact i was faced with the aftermath of a person just like you. When i got to the car thinking oooooo yess its an sr let me get my hands dirty. The scrap yard dude says oh yea btw on the corolla the full front end has been stripped...in fact anything to do with the facelift and sr parts have gone. The worse feeling ever when you hear that! Got the 1.8 bits off him so not a huge loss.

Also got me wondering.......some one is either repairing a facelift orrrr the guy is on the ball and is going to fit all facelift parts to the non facelift....this can be done right?

It was a breaker up north fully enough :rolleyes:

Yes the SR is just a standard corolla with different arbs, a strut brace, discs on the back, a diff grill, fogs, splitter, clocks, interior, 6speed box, steering wheel and gearnob and gaitor. Get those parts and you can turn any corolla into one ;)

It was a breaker up north fully enough :rolleyes:

Yes the SR is just a standard corolla with different arbs, a strut brace, discs on the back, a diff grill, fogs, splitter, clocks, interior, 6speed box, steering wheel and gearnob and gaitor. Get those parts and you can turn any corolla into one ;)

Really where like! As i had to go over to Manchester for bits not far but not close either lol.

Right yes, I reken thats exactly what this guy must have done!...it was green btw!

Hahaha if it was green then yes it was me who raped it for parts :lol:

Not sure of its location as i sourced it online.