Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Phatali (Newbie) E11 1.6 Vvti Sr Face Lift

phatali

Hahaha if it was green then yes it was me who raped it for parts :lol:

Not sure of its location as i sourced it online.

Steven. Link/details for this Green car please?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phatali

• Steven252

• PaulinhoT

• Tibs

Top Posters In This Topic

Its on eBay atm dude, though i should imagine there not alot of it left by now

Lol yup that is the exact one!!!! Thats too funny!!!

Found it, cheers!

Yea Tibs thers bugger all left on it

Found it, cheers!

:rolleyes:

He whos on the ball wins :P

Found it, cheers!

:rolleyes:

He whos on the ball wins :P

Lol superb

Dude any chance you could grab me a pic at somepoint.

Ive fitted the TTE wheels with 215 rubber and without a spacer it fouls the bottom of the shock, this in turn pushes the wheel further out so it catches the arch on a fast bump.

What i need to see is from the rear of the car how small the bc coilover and spring cup is and see how close it sits to the tyre. if i can fit these to remove the spacer, if not ill have to get the arches rolled which is cheep enough anyway. Its only just catching so want to weigh my options up.

Mine needs to be dropped now LOL

Dude any chance you could grab me a pic at somepoint.

Ive fitted the TTE wheels with 215 rubber and without a spacer it fouls the bottom of the shock, this in turn pushes the wheel further out so it catches the arch on a fast bump.

What i need to see is from the rear of the car how small the bc coilover and spring cup is and see how close it sits to the tyre. if i can fit these to remove the spacer, if not ill have to get the arches rolled which is cheep enough anyway. Its only just catching so want to weigh my options up.

Mine needs to be dropped now LOL

Dude sorry man iv just seen your post. Right i see. Erm i would but errr im in the middle of Alabama lol

By the way the spring and cup are much smaller from memory

Hahaha. No rush dude, go enjoy ya holiday :)

Hahaha. No rush dude, go enjoy ya holiday :)

Yeeee haaaaaaa!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Went on a business trip to Alabama but had some time to go around a bit. Check this beast. They used to race this at Nascar events. Its sponsored by Bass pro shop.

20121007_152521.jpg

Check out the nice notice b4 entering the shop

20121007_155720-1.jpg

The sound of those nascars are unreal! They had one on demo when i was there in 05 and boy did it shift!

I bet they do sound crazy, never got to see them fire up or race though although it was on tv, huge pile up on last lap!

Also got the corolla nicely coated in under seal other day! Bring on winter!

Rolla is going in for a respray next week wooo! Whole front end and rims. I always paint rims my self but this time I thought meh let the pro do them!

The painter will hopefully also do the TTE spoiler where the paint has chipped off.

Should look good when done.

He also does tints.....was thinking to do rear 3? still not 100% sure as I had them on ye olde polo and eventually hated them.

Sounds good mate :) i dunno if a dark blue car would look good with tints, only red,white, dark grey/black seem to pull it off?

Would you be interested in a set of mr2 bucket seats? Ive also got the middle material off EXs sr seats to retrim them to look factory.

Sounds good mate :) i dunno if a dark blue car would look good with tints, only red,white, dark grey/black seem to pull it off?

Would you be interested in a set of mr2 bucket seats? Ive also got the middle material off EXs sr seats to retrim them to look factory.

Yea was thinking that tints on a blue car might be kinda poo.

Oooooo bucket seats what looking for for them dude.

£60 for both the mr2 seats and the SR material to retrim them dude.

Im one step closer to a compressor. Been granted alittle bit of finance to allow me to get a very well specd car with upper low millage.... If one ever comes up for sale :rolleyes:

£60 for both the mr2 seats and the SR material to retrim them dude.

Im one step closer to a compressor. Been granted alittle bit of finance to allow me to get a very well specd car with upper low millage.... If one ever comes up for sale :rolleyes:

Can post a pic up dude? Also are they a straight fit?

Iv been looking at them compressors deffo worth it!

There not a direct fit, youll have to weld the corolla mounting points to them - johns supercharged E11 has these fitted and looks really oem and such a better seat than the SR ones!

Yes mate, been craving the whine of a supercharger for quite some time now! They are a lot of car for the money. Just very rare so ill have to hold out a fair while i should imagine as they dont come up for sale often as there was only 250 made! But ive got 6 months of free motoring left in the SR so to speak so ill just sit on the money till one in the exact spec/millage/condition i want comes up :)

Going to start pulling mine apart after nye :(

Id love to get a set in the car but I don't think I will get a chance to get the rolla mounts welded on :( Esp after my home welded bmw seat conversion in the polo!

However if I can sort that out I will let you know!

Do you have the other style of strut bar?

Id love to get a set in the car but I don't think I will get a chance to get the rolla mounts welded on :( Esp after my home welded bmw seat conversion in the polo!

Ok let me know :)

The TRD one? Yes but ive got loads of people asking about it atm lol

I do have G6R sideskirts which will improve the looks no end. They sit at the same height of the original SR front splitter ;)

Ok let me know :)

The TRD one? Yes but ive got loads of people asking about it atm lol

I do have G6R sideskirts which will improve the looks no end. They sit at the same height of the original SR front splitter ;)

Lol yea the TRD one. Yea the side skirts sound good but if they sit same height as front splitter they will be ripped off!! Front splitter is just about hanging on....its about 2 inch off the floor!

Kevs has had the TRD strut brace back as part of the deal ive done on his compressor sorry mate.

The G6R sideskirts go no lower than the underside of the bottom of the sill mate. So youd catch the sill before the skirt anyway ;)

A4CCBD72-5F2E-462D-8709-4941A61BDF8B-7792-00000AEDD3C2D9BF.jpg

Kevs has had the TRD strut brace back as part of the deal ive done on his compressor sorry mate.

The G6R sideskirts go no lower than the underside of the bottom of the sill mate. So youd catch the sill before the skirt anyway ;)

A4CCBD72-5F2E-462D-8709-4941A61BDF8B-7792-00000AEDD3C2D9BF.jpg

OK dude no probs. Sweeeeeeet when you getting it?

Hmmm iv bottomed out with the underside scrubbin like f*ck wouldnt mind the skirts but dont think i can afford to get them painted along with what im getting done. Thanks anyway!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links