Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Phatali (Newbie) E11 1.6 Vvti Sr Face Lift

phatali

Yup the hubs are the same.

Youll need hubs, calipers, discs pads and handbrake cables. As far as im award the rear axle is the same

Ahh sweet. My rear right caliper works fine on foot brake but handbrake is not so good.

I could just replace the caliper not sure what you mean by replacing all them other bits lol...its already got the disks on the back.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phatali

• Steven252

• PaulinhoT

• Tibs

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol fail. For some stupid reason i thought u didnt have them...

Calipers the same yes. Be easier to sort yours out though. And TBH mate any car with the handbrake using rear calipers are ***** poor in all honesty. As long as it passes the mot dont worry about it.

I tightened mine not so long ago and its much better than it was before. But its still crap compared to a drum handbrake and always will be unless you go for a hydraulic handbrake set up.

Haha ok dude no probs.

Well yea it failed mot on that side. So i guess il need it maybe i can tighten it though?

Take the caliper off and grease the sliding pins and refit.

Slacken the handbrake cable right off and turn the engine on with the handbrake released (choke the wheels). Pump the brakes till it goes stiff still with the handbrake off. Tighten handbrake up till u have minimal travel (3/4clicks)

Jobs a good one ;)

Take the caliper off and grease the sliding pins and refit.

Slacken the handbrake cable right off and turn the engine on with the handbrake released (choke the wheels). Pump the brakes till it goes stiff still with the handbrake off. Tighten handbrake up till u have minimal travel (3/4clicks)

Jobs a good one ;)

Nice one dude im gonna try this out i think!

Also does ours have a drum behind that the handbrake uses rather than the caliper....kinda confused....i need a haynes!

Nope. No drum on them, the calipers the handbrake and thats why there utter useless :rolleyes:

Nope. No drum on them, the calipers the handbrake and thats why there utter useless :rolleyes:

Totaly agree! Cheers dude.

Looking good mate but you desperately need a drivers fog :(

Looking good mate but you desperately need a drivers fog :(

I know dude, do really need one!!

Enjoying the photos ;)

Hehe thanks dude.

I like taking random pics when iv parked up places. Need to take some with the slr.

I think a fibre glass repair is needed, with some heat shield :)

What looks to be happening there is that the exhaust is not secure enough allowing it to flop about which has caused the damage. What id do first mate is get it secured using poly exhaust mountings so it cant do that any more ;)

Fibreglass would easily sort that out mate :)

No no that exhaust hasnt caused the burning. It was my old exhaust, it snapped bt was still hung up and some how lifted inside my bumper and yea burnt it. However fibre glass might just do the trick! Thanks guys.

Right i can get hold of a non face lift 3dr back bumper. Im 99.9% sure they r same as my face lift. Butttt it is half colour coded. So if i was to paint it would it be exactly the same?

The rear bumper splitts apart into two ;)

So just put the painted bottom bit onto your painted top bit :)

The rear bumper splitts apart into two ;)

So just put the painted bottom bit onto your painted top bit :)

No way!! I honestly thought ours are one piece, many a time when cleaning it seems like its a single part! So if i take a close look its actually two bits???

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links