Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T27 2Din Radio Problem

Ballero

HI all!

I got t27 -10 avensis. Its model with 11 speaker audio system with regular radio. Im trying to install pioneer avh-3200bt radio to old radio space. I got everything else but wires.

Does anyone know where to get bolt on kit wires to this specific audio system? or is there any?

I bought one wire set (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350270210091&ssPageName=ADME:L:OU:GB:1123) but it seems to be for normal audio system. In my car it only plays rear Speakers and middle front speaker.

It sounds like your car is equipped with an OEM external amplifier that drives the front Speakers...

Pictures of the plugs would help a great deal.

All the plugs of adapter set with car and none of cars connectors were left unused. Some of cars connectors have wires which dont connect to eBay adapter. I think those must be amplifier wires

I will post pics as soon as i remove the head radio unit

• 3 weeks later...

finally my friend figured out what was the problem!

The problem was in the adapter that i bought in eBay (picture). The blue wire was atached to wrong place on terminal. so my friend took it off and moved it one place right on adapters terminal. Now when blue wire was moved to right place it connects with small brown wire on avensis wires. we tought that brown wire is cars own amplifiers "wake up" or remote (i dont know eng word for that).

So results of my installations were that adapter works on "Premium sound system" very well and its easy to install

post-118260-0-05651500-1332175030_thumb.

post-118260-0-10977800-1332175070_thumb.

• 1 month later...

That's very good news :) Both for you and for other future owners of such cars who find this post later :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links