Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Verso Panoramic Roof

stevemace64

Hi everyone, just joined the Toyota ownwers club with a Verso TR 2.0D. First 40 miles great but glass roof is making a creaking, rattling noise that is driving me crazy and is just not acceptable on a nearly new £16,000 car! I will obviously take this up with Toyota but has anyone had the same xperience?

Thanks

Hello Stephen, welcome to the TOC, I hope someone can help you with your problem :)

Hi Stephen, can`t help mine hasn`t got a sunroof, so as you said just get it back to the dealer.

How do you find the car apart from that ?

I've got a 2011 Verso with the glass roof. I've no rattling coming from the roof. I do hear a slight creaking from the drivers seat on bumpy surfaces, but only at slow speeds when the stereo is off. Not anoying enough to send me back to the dealer.

Love the car though - very practical for a small family. Just back from a week away with the little one and a pair of granparents. 750 miles covered. Not a peep out out of grandad! Very comfortable for the back seat passengers, even with the baby seat in place plenty of legroom. Averaged 39mpg with 4 adults and one child, and a full boot.

I've got a 2011 Verso Averaged 39mpg with 4 adults and one child, and a full boot.

I take it yours has a petrol engine then ? :D

2.0 D4D and a heavy right foot! I got 58 mpg on a B road trip before, but that was averaging 60mph. This week I was doing about 80mph on Motorways.

I'm hoping it will improve after a service - my 2010 2.0 D4D Avensis averaged 7.9l/100km at first and dropped to 6.9l/100km after the first service.

2.0 D4D and a heavy right foot!

Haha, somehow I had a feeling you were going to say that :D

2.0 D4D and a heavy right foot!

Haha, somehow I had a feeling you were going to say that :D

Stupid laws of physics. Still - it's double what my other car does!

• 9 months later...

hi - I joined this club because I have EXACTLY the same problem ! I too have a verso tr 2.0 diesel - and the rattling creaking noise is also driving me crazy ! have sent my car back several times but still makes the same noise - but I find it's intermittent ! mine is an 11 plate - I didn't spend £18k on a car to hear that noise ! what's happened with yours ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links