Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My 2005 Corolla Ts Sunburst Red ... Pics Finally! (",)

Abz-ae92

Hello Everyone ..

After owning my Rolla T Sport over a year and bit, i thought it was time to put some pics up . Sorry pics are not great as i took them with my mobile phone. Feedback good or bad welcome :-)

What can i say about this beauty its simply just soo much fun especially when engaged in lift! it goes like stink for a 1.8 na :blow:

Here's some spec as follows:

2005 Facelift model.

TTE Lowering Springs

TTE Rear spoiler

TTE Front lip

TTE Sideskirt

EBC Drilled & Groved Discs all round

Ferodo Brake pads.

Pipercross Velocity Intake system - Cold air feed ported.

2.25" Catback HKS Superdragger Exhaust System 5" Tip 2.5 Inlet (Decat)

17" Lenso D1R Project D Lightweight alloys. Wider at back

215 / 40 / 17 Dunlop Sp Sports 8000e

D1 Spec extended wheel nuts

Smoked Tints

Exedy Stage 1 Racing Clutch

Denso IK20 Power Spark plugs

TRD Short Shifter

Momo Gear knob

TRD Genuine engine oil cap duracon

Cusco High Pressure radiator cap

Team Heko Wind Deflector

HID bi-xenon 1200k

Jdm 4300k Yellow Fog

Sound System:

Alpine 9812rb Headunit 60 x 4

2 x Alpine Type R dual 4ohm subwoofer in a tuned box.

2 x Alpine MRD m1005 v12 mono-block amps

3.5 Farad Power Capacitor (Stinger)

Split Charger

Db audio T-rex 4 Gauge wiring.

Jl Audio vrs 5.25 Components

Tsumani Distribution Block

Will have some new pics up of the HKS Superdragger . - Had TTE backbox, Cobra Sport & now HKS Superdragger CATBACK with straight through decat pipe, Sound on this HKS super dragger is awesome not too loud, nice deep tone, imo the best sounding & Free flowing exhaust on the market, did notice the considerable amount of power gains. (",) Spitting flames out after a good 30 min thrashing! lol thanks to the decat!

Next Mods im looking into lightened flywheel, PPE Header, Braided hoses, Direct port Nitrous oxide System. (WON)

Please Feel free to leave comments :)

post-50178-0-88357800-1330576713_thumb.j

post-50178-0-66074700-1330576883_thumb.j

post-50178-0-84614200-1330577022_thumb.j

post-50178-0-29751200-1330577119_thumb.j

post-50178-0-86404900-1330577244_thumb.j

post-50178-0-63272800-1330577304_thumb.j

post-50178-0-39963600-1330577581_thumb.j

post-50178-0-86630000-1330577624_thumb.j

Awesome!

How a t-sport should be :D

Grtz

That is very nice, have to agree with the red n white paint scheme :)

Awesome!

Grtz

Thanks for compliment! any suggestion i'd like to increase power in na form ?

Isn't that Keiran's old rolla? Really good looking though, my dad has one in red and black! :D

Isn't that Keiran's old rolla? Really good looking though, my dad has one in red and black! :D

Thanks and no its not keirans but i do recall his similar to mine :-) I used to own ae92 rolla, now owned this over a year and a bit. I've seen your build thread really like your CTS its very neat!! i thought it was up for sale ? or have u decided to keep it now?

Ah ok I recognised the wheels! :lol: And yeh I remember you used to own an AE92, thanks the CTS is definitely a favourite but yes we are still trying to sell her. Pulled her off the road now until she sells. :)

Awesome!

Grtz

Thanks for compliment! any suggestion i'd like to increase power in na form ?

Hey,

I'm sorry, but I'm a n00b when it comes to engine tuning.

Cold air intake and exhaust system? ;)

Grtz

Ah ok I recognised the wheels! :lol: And yeh I remember you used to own an AE92, thanks the CTS is definitely a favourite but yes we are still trying to sell her. Pulled her off the road now until she sells. :)

What price do you have in mind for the CTS . I know someone looking to buy a CTS facelift. Do you know if a fidanza lightened flywheel make any noticeable difference over stock? i'm thinking of getting one but not sure if its worth the money? Seem to be having real trouble putting the power to the ground on launch off i keep suffering from wheel hop, suspension are all standard height so just wondering anything i could do to reduce wheel hop. I know my wheels are on the light side but could it be that? I like to drag alot lol so any help would be useful. Cheers

Fidanza have been tried and tested with mixed opinions, they make a huge difference and the engine accelerates much much quicker but due to the loss of momentum it also decelerates far quicker too. It can make town driving a pain when it drops out so quickly.

And we are selling it for £4300 :) There is a Thread in the For Sale section.

Has that car actually been to the Nurburgring??

Very nice except for the wheels and exhaust, but as its your car its your choice biggrin.pngthumbsup.gif

What price do you have in mind for the CTS . I know someone looking to buy a CTS facelift. Do you know if a fidanza lightened flywheel make any noticeable difference over stock? i'm thinking of getting one but not sure if its worth the money? Seem to be having real trouble putting the power to the ground on launch off i keep suffering from wheel hop, suspension are all standard height so just wondering anything i could do to reduce wheel hop. I know my wheels are on the light side but could it be that? I like to drag alot lol so any help would be useful. Cheers

Power - stages two cams

Wheel hop - front and rear engine mount inserts.

Power - stages two cams

Wheel hop - front and rear engine mount inserts.

Can you give me link where i can purchase engine mount inserts thanks