Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Purchased.

Scootz

Just got my nearly new Urban Cruiser (Petrol, Silver), ditched my long standing GX Rav4 after ten blissful years, but one thing is bugging me, most reviews on -line or in magazines, slate the UC for being "uninventive", " low performance" etc. So far, I have enjoyed every minute of driving this new steed, compared to the Rav it handles better and is more responsive while being refined.......am I alone in thinking this?

Power to UC Owner's everywhere.

I was originally going to buy the wife one when they were first released so I read up on all the test reports at the time and the vast majority found it ok as I remember, the only downside being the price.

Brian, welcome to TOC. Our family owns 3 U/C,s so yes they are a quality motor. Sit back and enjoy!!!!!

Regards Clare

I have to admit that when I first saw the U/C I thought it pig ugly and a bit slow but now I think it does pop along a bit for a 1.4 oil burner. Still pig ugly though.

I have to admit that when I first saw the U/C I thought it pig ugly and a bit slow but now I think it does pop along a bit for a 1.4 oil burner. Still pig ugly though.

I cannot really think of a new Toyota that isn`t, the Verso definately is ! :D

Maybe I've chosen the wrong model (Petrol 1.3), but I love the lines, good spec for a gadget freak like me, performance is acceptable for the size engine, plenty of room for the Dog, Shopping, good Beer storage oh and nearly forgot..................... ' Wife and Kids'!

The only reason we have one is because it's a 4x4 but sadly the weather hasn't allowed it to show us what it's made of.

Steve you won,t be dissappointed if it ever Snows they are good. With winter tyres on they are even better!!!!!!!

Regards Clare

Oh dear, can someone give me a tow when I get stuck!