Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tinkering

Phil24RN

Hi all,

I have just bought an early 2009 avensis 2.0 d-4-d tourer estate and have cleaned the EGR valve and changed my fuel filter, and I am wondering where the throttle body is?? All other filters and engine oil is fine and I am wondering if there is anything else on the engine I can clean up to improve amount of power e.t.c??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Cheers Phil

Cleaning the MAF with electrical contact cleaner or something called CRC spray...Sounds like you've done everything else. Check gearbox oil or change. Brake fluid check/change? That all I can think of atm...

Cleaning the MAF with electrical contact cleaner or something called CRC spray...Sounds like you've done everything else. Check gearbox oil or change. Brake fluid check/change? That all I can think of atm...

Eh ????

Come on Taff shouldn`t Phil run a can of BG 244 through his fuel system ? :D

Eh ????

Come on Taff shouldn`t Phil run a can of BG 244 through his fuel system ? :D

Oh yerrrrrrrr!... Lmao! forgot that stuff! hahahahaha :yahoo::nerd::naughty::laughing:

I take it the airflow sensor is on top of the air filter box?? Also can you advise me to where my throttle body is?? I have a feeling that will have been neglected by the previous owner aswell.

Cheers Phil