Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lowering Springs

Putkimies

I'm planning to lower my -02 T-sport for 30-35mm. Which manufacturer do you guys recommend? It's currently on stock springs. Also link to cheapest online store for them would be good. (With international shipping).

I got a set of Pi springs, car sits nice and handles a lot better can get a set on eBay £102 inc p&p

I got a set of Pi springs, car sits nice and handles a lot better can get a set on ebay £102 inc p&p

Yeah, I was thinking them myself too, but I heard they are not really that good for their price, so I'd prefer something else.

i ended up getting ventura 45/35 springs from eBay for about £75. theyre not bad, slightly stiffer than stock.

Try Apex spring lowers by 35mm or tein 35mm springs both in region of £130 and can be found on eBay. hope this helps.

How many topics do we now have on springs, Filters and exhausts? Use the search function! :P I keep having to explain why 30/35mm should be your maximum cap on how much you lower the car!

How many topics do we now have on springs, Filters and exhausts? Use the search function! :P I keep having to explain why 30/35mm should be your maximum cap on how much you lower the car!

Meh, sorry bout that. ;P

Do I need to change my shock absorbers when lowering max 30mm? And I assume facelift T-sport's springs fit well in pre-facelift T-sport?

(ie; http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Corolla-T-Sport-T-Sport-X4-Suspension-Springs-Facelift-Lower-Late-Spec-/140714373490?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20c33af172 does these fit in my -02 T-sport?)

Also, I'd like to hear your opinion about these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Corolla-2ZZ-GE-T-Sport-T-Sport-Front-H-R-Uprated-Lowering-Springs-29329-/130654618621?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1e6b9f43fd. Or should I just stay away from used springs?

To be honest people often go 35mm without issues. And yes you should replace your shocks when you lower your car excessively because uprated shocks can cope with the extra stress and strain/load you put the suspension systems under. :)

I'd personally stay away from used springs but if at a bargain price it can't hurt!

KP

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links