Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla Tte Compressor Help Please

Stewart 21

Hi sorry if this is the wrong place to post this

Reason i joined was to get some help on where to find replacement shocks or aftermarket coilovers for a 2006 Corolla Compressor, and if a coilover kit for a T-sport fits the compressor model?

Any help would be much appreciated as its a nightmare trying to source the parts myself

Thanks, Stewart

CorollaT-sport003.jpg

Posted a few more pics in the newbie section

Hi i had same problem with shocks so fitted a set of bc coil overs .good quality and much improved the handling.worth a look.

The compressor is basically a tspirt with a supercharger so yes theyll fit. Love the red :thumsbup:

Hi thanks for the replys. It was the bc ones I was looking at so thats good to know, thanks again :). Aye the red is a really nice colour, had a tsport before this one it was also red

Nice Comp mate! ;)

Am i right in saying that the UK Compressors only came in Black, Silver & Grey (Mines grey :)) does it mean that the red is an European import ??

The compressor is basically a tspirt with a supercharger so yes theyll fit. Love the red :thumsbup:

Agreed :D same as mine, minus the supercharger ! Neat car!

Nice Comp mate! ;)

Am i right in saying that the UK Compressors only came in Black, Silver & Grey (Mines grey :)) does it mean that the red is an European import ??

I dont know much about them but i know the Toyota dealer tried to tell me that the compressor never came in red :ermm:

ToyotaTTEedit.jpgToyotaTTEedit2.jpgToyotaTTE023edit.jpg

Theres a few more pics of the car,. Ordered the BC BR Series coilover kit today. So hopefully get them on and set up at the weekend if they arrive :D

Fair does your car is spotless and they came in 4 colours Red, Black, Grey, and the gold/silver colour.

Thanks, it's always getting washed and detailed. Yeah I have only ever seen the red, and my cousin also on TOC has the grey one. Think they look great in black

Looks sweet in red mate. Mines is platinum silver colour. And I have also been looking at bc's so let me know how you get on :)

anyone else had any problems with the brake pressure switch on the abs pump ? been told its a main dealer part .

doubleyoudoubleyoudoubleyoudotcorollaclubdotyoukaydotcom