Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Compressor Supercharger Gasket

compressor JAY

am i right in saying i will not get hold of a gasket for my supercharger and the only option is to make my own??? if anybody has any spares i could buy or knows where i can get hold of them from could you let me know please? i have my oil and dont want to use the car till iv changed the oil thanks.

Try partsking .but to be honest 99% of the time the gasket stays intact just re use.

I have always managed to re use the gasket but I managed to get new gaskets from parts king.

Parts king can't get them I tried last year to no joy

toyota in leeds had some in stock but cheers for the replys anyway

• 2 months later...

Just got my gasket set t'day from Toyota in Watford .The gasket itself is discontinued,part #17376-yw501..but a service kit is available,part # TAM300-229.this includes 2 gaskets the compressor support bracket and 2 sticky foam pads..Not worth £35 after discount but heho...

• 3 weeks later...

How often do you guys change the supergharger oil and do you have a guide on how to do it?

Hiya

I changed the oil after 20,000 and it was black and will do the same at 40,000 taking into account a supercharger costs over £2500

Beks

Thanks, where is the best place to get oil and gasket.

Is it easy enough to change?

You get oil from Kuber oils uk, i'll find number or you could check one of my earlier posts.Gasket from Toyota see part number i posted above .

Kluber Lubrication gb Ltd . 01422205155 . Email sales@uk.klueber.com .The GH6-80 oil is £80.40 including delivery and vat for 1L .There is a PDF on the corolla forum showing an exploded view of supercharger and pipe work including dip stick and markings.